The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

rga

Buyer: TLiu
Seller: Me

Good, smooth transaction. Tong is a man of his word and easy to work with (though he does drive a hard bargain! ;-)

Excellent buyer. No hesitation in recommending.
Bob

R

runeo

Buyer : runeo
Seller : Jonas
The hint from : pgmj

Item : The missing handle to OM D

A good man, a trustable man, a man to make business with!
Couldn't be more satisfied with a deal and delivered goods.

Best wishes
/Rune, thanks pgmj for this and other wonderful tips!

Last edited:

rtb001

Buyer: Me
Seller: gocchin

Item: e-m5 plus lenses

Comment: Extremely smooth and satisfying transaction. Fast communication and follow-up. Even faster shipping - Japan to New York in less than 5 days, with professional level of packing!

gocchin

Buyer: rtb001
Seller: me

Item: e-m5 kit plus Oly 45mm 1.8 and Pana 20mm 1.7.

New to a forum but definitely not new to internet dealings. Great communication, asked all the right questions, committed to buying and paid right away. Do not hesitate to do business with Bob. Thanks!

mathomas

Buyer: me
Seller: 'tom in mpls' (Tom)

My second transaction with Tom, and no surprises -- he shipped quickly and we've had great communication. Thanks, Tom!

tom in mpls

Buyer: mathomas
Seller: me
Item sold: Epson R3000 printer

Mike and I had a friendly exchange to complete the details of the transaction, and he sent his payment to me promptly.

Jonas

Buyer : runeo
Seller : that would be me
Item : An Olympus E-M5 grip

It was a pleasure dealing with Rune. Kind and effective communication together with fast payment made this a very smooth deal. And a good deal as well; both of us ended up happy.

I wish it was like this every time.

Thanks again Rune,

Jonas

EricC

Buyer : me
Seller : eperet1986
Item : An RRS BM9-B set

EPeret1986 is a gentleman to deal with. Excellent communication, quick delivery and the RRS BM9-B set was exactly as described. It was very well wrapped and protected, a perfect fit.

Highly recommended.

Eric

eperet1986

Buyer : me
Seller : eperet1986
Item : An RRS BM9-B set

EPeret1986 is a gentleman to deal with. Excellent communication, quick delivery and the RRS BM9-B set was exactly as described. It was very well wrapped and protected, a perfect fit.

Highly recommended.

Eric
Buyer: EricC
Seller: eperet1986
Item: Used RRS BM9-B set

Contacted Eric through his WTB ad and offered my used RRS BM9-B set. He was nice & very responsive in private conversations as we agreed on the terms. Upon which he immediately paid for the item and in turn I packaged the item well for shipping to the UK.

Highly recommend Eric as an international buyer. Don't hesitate to sell to him though he is across the pond.

Enjoy your new setup.
Thank you kindly.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Just a small interruption from the GetDPI crew. Love hearing of all the positive transactions that go on here at GetDPI. It certainly outweighs the negative ones by a large margin. Credit to our members here. Carry on and if you ever want to donate a few bucks to the Get DPI managing this place fund than Send Jack a PM for instructions.

Thanks from the crew here.

rayyen

Seller: Frostg
Items: P1P20+ digital back, Alpa SWA, SK47XL, and lots of ALPA accessories, such as grips, adaptors, HPF ring,

Excellent seller, items arrived all in excellent condition, excellent communication and extreme fast feedback and shipping, highly recommend to all getdpi fans and photo lovers ; )

V

Vivek

Seller: jlm

Bought a NEX adapter from John (jlm). Fast and smooth transaction.:thumbs:

Thanks a bunch!:)

dtp06

Seller: toddbee

Item: Nikon 24mm 1.4G

Great seller, was always very communicative and timely during the whole process. The item came as described and got a very good deal on an amazing lens! No worries w/ this seller for future reference.

Thanks Todd!

dtp06

Seller: Joe Colson

Item: RRS L-plate combo for Leica

Great seller as everyone else notes. I got the plate fast and it was in pristine condition (almost like it was never even used!) and was a good deal to boot!

Thanks Joe!

Rangie

Seller: ark8012

Item: Bridge Grip for R-D1, Nikon FM, or Bessa.

Item received as described. Fast shipping. Good communication. A trust worthy seller!

V

Vivek

Seller: Jonas

Bought a NEX to M (Hawk) adapter from Jonas. Pleasant to deal with and super fast shipping as per request! :thumbs:

Thanks a bunch, Jonas! :)

ark8012

Seller: Me
Buyer: Rangie

Item: Bridge Grip for R-D1

It was very easy, hassle-free transaction. Fast payment, and good communication as well. Thank you.