The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

dtp06

Buyer: Reica
Seller: me
Item: Leica Elmarit-R 180mm f/2.8 with Nikon mount

Reica was a great buyer and very communicative. Paid quickly and was very flexible w/ method of payment so would not hesitate for a second to deal w/ him again!

m_driscoll

Buyer: malvenko
Item: Leica M9-P

It was an enjoyable experience selling this camera body to Jose. No problems whatsoever. I wouldn't hesitate selling to him again, and, hope to see him at our next SLUG meeting.

Cheers, Matt

ReeRay

Buyer: me
Seller: Andy AKPC
item: Konica Hexar RF boxed set

Superb item even better than described. I'm completely satisfied. Packaged extremely well and delivered in double quick time.

I'd have no hesitation in recommending him as a seller.

Thanks Andy

akptc

Buyer: ReeRay
Seller: Me
Item: Konica Hexar RF

Dealing with Ray was a pleasure. One could not ask for a more reasonable and clear communicator and buyer. I would gladly recommend ReeRay as a buyer.

Andy

dtp06

Seller: Guy Mancuso
Buyer: me

Item: Nikon 200mm f/2 VR

Guy's reputation probably doesn't need anymore endorsement, as anyone who's dealt w/ him knows he's an all around class act, but figured I'd share my experience. He takes care of his equipment well and it shows as the lens came exactly as described w/ extra's to round out the whole purchase to make me feel great about buying from him. He communicates every step of the way and was a pleasure to deal with. I made a virtual friend through this purchase of a very real, heavy, built-like-a-tank but AWESOME lens.

Thanks again Guy!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Thanks Daniel aka dtp06

Seller me
Buyer dtp06

I have had the pleasure of selling a lot of my gear to folks on this forum and its always with great people that communicate well, pay on time and just damn excited about getting something. But more than that they have trusted me to help them and guide them in a purchase and in return they all made me a better person and Daniel is just one of those people that are so happy with what they received and also made a friend along this life path we have. My hats off to all of those folks that have bought or sold to me as it has enriched my life. Daniel thanks for being a great guy, it feels good when you sell something you really love like this 200mm that it goes to someone that you really like. Good luck and keep working those arms. That baby is a laser.

J

JCatacchio

I bought an M8 from Mike (mathomas) and he was a pleasure to deal with! Camera was shipped and packed very well and in better condition than he described. Thanks Mike!

mathomas

I sold my M8 to James (JCatacchio). He paid quickly and kept in great contact all along, letting me know as soon as the camera arrived. Great transaction with a new member. Thanks, James!

Buyer: Kirk / thompsonkirk
Seller: Noah / ark8012

I just bought a somewhat rare lens (50mm f1.4 Millennium Nikkor with Amedeo adapter) from Noah and felt it was a fine transaction. Noah was especially good at communication and negotiation. We came up with a part-sale, part-trade deal that was just right for both of us. The lens arrived in the promised Mint condition. I'm 100% pleased with our dealings.

Kirk

ark8012

Buyer: Kirk / thompsonkirk

Item: 50mm f1.4 millennium nikkor-s with Amedeo adapter.

Kirk is a great man to deal with. We had nice communication and transaction went very smooth. Also, the condition of his item for part-trade is really good as he described. No one should not hesitate to deal with Kirk. I highly recommend him.

Thanks Kirk,

JMSPhoto

Seller: Aboudd
Buyer: Me (on behalf of my son)

Item: Nikon 700D

Communication was excellent, camera is excellent...my son is extremely pleased. Would highly recommend.

Thanks again Aboud!

John

m_driscoll

Item: Leica 24mm Summilux-M
Buyer: Just4fun
Seller: Me

Sonny was great to deal with. I'd certainly sell to him, agin.

Cheers, Matt

ttwong

Item: Leica 24D flash
Buyer: ttwong
Seller: pingang

Pingang was a great communicator and shipped the item very quickly. No hesitation to deal with again in the future.

Thanks,

Terrance

codocee

Seller: Victor Mercado
Buyer: Codocee
Item: Gordy Strap

Victor describes the strap as mint, near new.

Guess what?
It is and I appreciate it.
Good Man!

Victor Mercado

Another smooth transaction.

I'd like to thank Audii-Dudii for shipping to my FPO AP address

Item purchased was a Fuji grip in like new condition.

MrSlezak

Seller: isuperfish
Buyer: mrslezak
Item: WATE 16/18/21
Details: Quick response time with answers to questions, great packing and quality item. Very happy!

-M.

D

dgktkr

Seller: DanielT74
Buyer: dgktkr
Item: Leica Apo-Telyt-R 280/4
Details: Answered my questions without delay. Suggested and accepted a payment method cheaper than PayPal. Packed the item very well. Labelled and shipped according to my wishes. Shipped in a timely fashion. Stayed in contact till the item arrived. The item was as beautiful as he described it!

I was a bit nervous about purchasing a lens of this value from a person in a different country without the protection of eBay or PayPal. With Daniel, things went smoothly and he kept to his word. I am very pleased with my new lens and I would buy from him again.

dgktkr