The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

jayt

just4fun Thank you for the easy and fast transaction. sold my Leica noctilux and Leica 24mm cron easy and quick.

malmac

Received my lens and extension tubes yesterday from Johnny Kurtz -
Everything was as described, packaging was good and the transaction was to my satisfaction. Thanks Johnny.

UPS from USA to Australia was a bit slower this time than last but alls well that ends well.

Mal

ReeRay

Buyer Me:
Seller Nandemofoto:

Item: Zeiss M 35mm f2.8 Biogon

Very smooth transaction. Item as described and very well packed. No hesitation in recommending this seller. Thanks Julian

Jim Schemel

Transaction with : alahome

I traded my Leica 50 Summicron Type 4 for Contax G Lenses and Cash.

Ethan Shipped very quickly and items were as described and packaged very well.:thumbs:

I have to admit that i had a lapse in judgement and sent his lens to him First Class( first time i ever did this) and it took two weeks to get to him :thumbdown:.I have apologized to Ethan for doing so.He was topnotch on his end and i feel i let him down.Lesson Learned.
-Jim

smoothstones

Buyer: me
Seller: Opticagent

Purchased a Ricoh GRD IV outfit from Shawn...superior packaging, fast shipment and
all items as described. A pleasure to deal with.

Bruce

opticagent

Buyer: smoothstones
Seller: me

Sold a Ricoh GRD IV kit to Bruce. Good communication and fast payment. A pleasure to do business with.

Thanks Bruce!

shawn

Sarheat

Buyer: Me
Seller: BrettS

Bought a Leica IIIF with 50mm F/3.5 Elmar and accessories from Brett, a great guy to deal with, shipped quickly and packaged the items in a professional way, items received in as described condition, ill gladly do business with Brett again

Thanks Brett

Mohamed

BrettS

Buyer: Sarheat (Mohamed)
Seller: ME

Sold a SM Leica with Lens and Accessories to Mohamed. He lives in the UAE, but was able to ship to ship domestically to Florida. Good communication, fast payment, and easy transaction!

Highly recommended.

Thanks Mohamed.

-Brett-

Bigkidneys

Seller: DocMoore

Purchased a Panasonic 25/1.4 from Bob and it arrived in wonderful condition. 2nd time dealing with him and would gladly do it again!

Jason

padam

Seller: Vivek
Bought a lens from him and it was a perfect transaction, secure packing, quick shipping and great communication. Thanks!

rhl-oregon

buyer: Robert
seller: Chad (Show Performance)

Thanks to Chad, I have a sweet GR1 to keep my GRDIII and GXR company. It was the best deal ever, it shipped securely, swiftly, and with (bonus) a 36 of ISO 160 preloaded for me. Thanks, Chad!

robert hill long / rhl-oregon