The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

onesixeight

Seller: SKueh

I put a WTB ad for a black paint M4, he contacted me with one that he wanted to sell. Very responsive to all my questions and very fair pricing. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again and I would have no hesitation in recommending him to any getdpi member.

-Chris

Pics2

Buyer : me
Seller: Sas5
Item: Phase One IQ160
It was pleasure doing business with Sasa. We met in person, he is great guy, so passionate about photography and great seller. Highly recommended!

frank2001

Buyer: frank2001 (me)
Seller: wyip
I bought a Sony SLT-A77 16-50mm kit from Wes
He priced it fairly, shipped it very quickly and it is exactly as described!
Thanks for a smooth transaction

anthonysemone

Purchaser: Me (NotXorc)
Seller: Anthonysemone
Item: Zeiss ZF.2 35/2

Thank you, Tony! Great transaction. Lens exactly as described. Clear communication throughout.
Buyer NotXorc

Seller anthonysemone

Thank you as well, Matt. I'm sure you will do the 35/2 justice :)

Seamless, smooth transaction. Immediate payment. Immediate communications. Just the kind of transaction any seller would hope for.

ark8012

Buyer: Me (ark8012)
Seller: Bob
Item Sony RX100

We had really good communication. Bob is very knowledgeable for his item.

Nice package and fast shipping. I am very pleased with this transaction.

SKueh

Buyer: Onesixeight
Seller: Me

Sold my beloved M4 black paint to Chris on his WTB ads. Great guy to deal with. Paid promptly. Very smooth transaction. Will not hesitate to do business with Chris again.

Dan Bellyk

Seller: Jack Flesher

Buyer: Me

Item: Zeiss 18mm ZF.2 (nikon mount)

Jack has been great to deal with as I expected, his lens showed up in pristine condition and we have maintained a constant line of communication during this transactions.
A pleasure to do business with you Jack. :)

Buyer: a. clint litton

Clint is so great to deal with. He is prompt, courteous, a good communicator. He also paid promptly. I will not hesitate to deal with him anytime. Highly recommended.

a. clint litton

Buyer: Me
Seller: Cuong Tran

Cuong was very responsive as a seller, and went out of his way to make sure the lens I purchased would arrive in a timely manner. Very easy to deal with, and his descriptions about the lens in question were very accurate, making him a trustworthy seller in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 7792

Buyer: Paul2660 (Paul Caldwell)

Item: Zeiss 18mm ZF.2 Lens for Nikon

Paul was a pleasure to deal with. He communicated promptly and clearly, and paid for the lens immediately after committing. Thanks Paul for a smooth transaction.

D

Deleted member 7792

Buyer: JeffWarren (Jeff Warren)

Items: Zeiss 28mm ZF.2, 50mm ZF.2, 85mm ZF.2 Lens for Nikon

Jeff jumped on the deal with both feet and even paid extra for overnight shipping. Great communication and follow-through. Thanks Jeff for an easy transaction.

JeffWarren

Thanks Joe Colson for an easy transaction and packaging like it was coming from Christies auction house!

Zeiss Lenses x 3

Buyer ME
Seller Joe Colson

kuujinbo

Seller: me (kuujinbo)
Buyer: ashwinrao1
Item: Avenon Wide 28/3.5 LTM / Nikkor-P.C 105mm/f2.5 LTM

Ashwin is very active in the forums and well established, so it was an easy decision meeting him locally for the sale. We had a nice chat, he let me check out his M Monochrom, and gave me some advice on some other gear. Like I need more, thanks. ;-)

As expected a great experience. Nice meeting you Ashwin, and thanks!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

One for Jorge Torralba (ryc) for the sale of his Nikon AI-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.2

Seller: ryc (Jorge Torralba)
Buyer: Steen (me)
Item: Nikon AI-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.2

Item as described, carefully Christmas packed and fast shipping.
Quick and very friendly communication and the lens was in great condition.
Brilliant transaction all around.

Thanks a lot for all your transatlantic efforts with this, Jorge, much appreciated :thumbup: