The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

CronoZero

Buyer: GrahamWelland
Seller: CronoZero (me)

Sold a Rollei 6000 series viewfinder to him.

Nothing negative to say, no issues at all. Easy transaction and Graham seems like a nice guy, too!

doobooloo

Seller: NASR
Buyer: doobooloo (me)

Met in person in NYC to purchase a Noctilux 50/0.95 from him - and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. He was right on time for the meeting, lens was exactly as described, and we had a nice brief chat about Leica as well. What a gentleman! Thanks for making it easy, would love to do business with again in the future!

doobooloo

Seller: ark8012
Buyer: doobooloo (me)

Purchased a Leica 21mm finder from Noah - item as described and shipped fast with perfect packaging! Great communication throughout as well. Thanks for making it easy, would love to do business with him again!

ark8012

Seller: me (ark8012)
Buyer: doobooloo

Doosik bought my Leica 21mm finder. He paid very fast and communicated very well. Everything went through very well. Thank you!

ashwinrao1

Seller: FlyingPalm
Buyer: mee

I purchased a lovely Nikkor 5 cm f/1.4 LTM from David at a very fair price. The lens arrived promptly, and was exactly as described. Lovely transaction, and I'd do business with David any time.

Amin

Buyer: Me
Seller: Paul David

I bought a Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon from Paul. Perfect transaction. Thanks, Paul.

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Seller: Marc Oliver

Purchased an Alpa TC wooden grip from Marc. Shipped from Europe and everything arrived as expected, despite the best efforts of international postage system. Item is perfect and dealing with Marc was easy.

OliverM

Thanks Graham. Sending from Luxembourg to the US was longer than expected with post services, i am glad you like the Alpa grip For the TC ...
Kind regards
Marc

J

justinmjohns

Item: 35 Summicron ASPH

Seller: Jan Brittenson

Very good communication. Item is beautiful and as described. Shipped quickly. Would do business again!

nandemofoto

Item : Summicron 35 ASPH
Seller : Me
Buyer: douglasf13

Fast payment, good communication, smooth international transaction.
Recommended buyer.
Cheers Douglas!

douglasf13

Item: Summicron 35 ASPH
Seller: nandemofoto

Very fast shipping, and the lens was in better condition than I'd expected. I wouldn't hesitate to buy again from Julian. Great seller!

kuujinbo

Seller: me
Buyer: bilislove
Item: E‑PL1 & extras

Nice communication, fast payment, and smooth transaction. bilislove was also patient - since he has zero posts (at time of sale) I asked for references, which took a week or so to check out.

Thank you!

joao henriques

it's always a good ideia to have some sort of feedback and there are already useful pages with it here. juts to feed a different experience, at a local photography forum we have another approach. each member creates a thread (on a sub-forum of the buy&sell) with his name.(s)he receives feedback of the business done in the form of replies to the thread. that thread also gives him the opportunity to create a link to his feedback on each object sold (which btw is mandatory, unless you do't have any feedback yet). the buyer and the seller leave each other feedback on respective threads. just another way that seems to work, that doens't need a lot of delving looking for information.

downtownfb

Seller: nandemofoto
Item: Minolta M-Rokkor 40mm lens

The item was well-packaged and shipped very quickly. I had an excellent series of communications back and forth via PM. The lens was in beautiful condition. Thank you.

nandemofoto

Item : M-Rokkor 40
Seller : Me
Buyer: downtownfb

Fast payment, good communication, smooth international transaction.
Recommended buyer.
Thank you Charles!

dsapkota

Seller : OliverM (Marc)

Buyer : dsapkota (myself)

Bought Canon 300/4 L USM Non IS and Nikon 105/2.8 VR Macro lens, the complete transaction was flawless, items as described, trustworthy person.