The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

paulwasserman

Buyer: paulwasserman
Seller: mmbma
Item: Canon 24mm TS-E (Tilt-Shift) lens

Great communications, quick shipping, and the lens was in pristine condition. Pleasure to buy from.

mmbma

Buyer: PaulWasserman! What a great buyer. Fast in payment, patient, and polite. couldn't ask for more!

Seller: me

Item: Canon 24mm TSE

Jaladhi

Seller: kdemas.
Item: Canon EOS-M kit
Feedback: Very well packed, prompt shipping, and item exactly as described. Thank you!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Buyer: pixelvandal (Pavel)
Item: Ricoh GXR, 28 module, two new batteries, and the EVF
Seller: KL

Feedback: A perfect transaction for me, and local, so very reasonable tracked postage. Thanks Pavel!

Buyer: Kirk/thompsonkirk
Seller: Keith/kuujinbo
Item: 35mm viewfinder

Feedback: Fine transaction: communicative, prompt, well packaged, and just as nice as described!

mmbma

Seller: me
Buyer: showperformance

Item Sony RX1 and EVF

Absolute joy to deal with. cannot ask for more from a buyer. fast payment and great communication

MCTuomey

Seller: ZoranC
Buyer: MCTuomey
Item: CheetahLight CL-180 + Accessories

Couldn't ask for a better seller. Responsive, straightforward, well-packed shipment, better than described. Thanks, Zoran!

pixelvandal

Seller: kit laughlin
Item: Ricoh GXR, 28 module, two new batteries, and the EVF

Feedback:Smooth and easy transaction, quick postage, superbly packed, and immaculate item. Couldnt be happier!

eperet1986

Seller: kuujinbo
Buyer: eperet1986
Item: used Voigtlander Nokton 40mm/f1.4 MC

Contacted Keith through his FS ad and offered to buy one (1) used Voigtlander Nokton 40mm/f1.4 MC . He was very responsive in private conversations and patient with all my questions. Upon confirmation I immediately paid for the item. He in turn packaged the item for shipping the same day. Got the item today, shipped and arrived within 2 business days from West to East coast.

Easily the friendliest and hassle free transaction I've had on any forum so far.
Highly recommend Keith as a seller.
Thank you kindly.

ZoranC

Buyer: MCTuomey
Seller: ZoranC (me)
Item: CheetahLight CL-180 + Accessories

Mike has been extremely pleasant to do business with from beginning to an end, thank you once again Mike

Jaladhi

Seller: heymatthew
Buyer: Me
Item: Lance Camera Strap

Flawless transaction. Excellent communication. Highly recommended!

Obelix

Seller: Sparky16
Item: Zeiss 18mm f3.5 ZF

I bought the ZF 18mm from Steve. Communications between us are great and shipping is fast. Will not hesitate to deal with him again.

Sparky16

Seller; Sparky16(me)
Buyer; Obelix(Jasman)
Item; Zeiss ZF18mm/3.5

Jasman responded to my FS ad for ZF18mm/3.5 telling me he's living in Singapore but has a US shipping address. Was a bit nervous at first place, but he endured my somewhat hard request to verify himself without much complaint.

At the end, he paid with cross-border PayPal payment, adding 4% fee on top. Everything else went smoothly, a genuine asset to GetDPI forum. I'll do business again with him without second thought. Thanks!

Steve

Farnz

Trader 1: Matthew Runkel
Trader 2: Me
Items: Leica M9-P for Leica 280/4 APO-Telyt-R

It was a very pleasant trade and Matt is very nice person to deal with. The goods were exactly as he'd described, arrived very well packaged and there was no delay in posting - in fact I suspect that the packages probably crossed in mid-Atlantic.

I would not hesitate to deal with Matt again and thoroughly recommend him to anyone who would consider doing so.

Pete.

CVickery

Seller - lonemantis
Buyer - Me
Item - CV15/4.5 LTM

Comments: this is my second time dealing with Zach. Good guy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Photojazz

Seller: Mojo (Josef T)
Item: 75 APO Cron ASPH M lens

Josef packed everything with the utmost care, everything, and I mean everything was exactly as he said, right down to the filter and filter package. Excellent transaction! Thanks!
+1

Doug

Trader 1: Farnz (Pete)
Trader 2: Me
Items: Leica 280/4 APO-Telyt-R for Leica M9-P

This was a very successful and pleasant trade. Pete is an ideal transaction partner who knows his gear and grades it conservatively. The camera was just as described, and shipped out immediately by a fast, trackable service and with professional packing.

Pete is an excellent communicator with a straightforward, sensible, professional approach that promotes a well-warranted confidence. I would be delighted to deal with him in the future and recommend him without reservation.

Matt