The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Nixer

Buyer: fotophil
Seller: niXer
Item: Nikon Medical-Nikkor.C AUTO 200mm f/5.6 COMPLETE KIT

Great communications and fast payment. Pleasure to do business with!

Seller - Me
Buyer - CVickery
Item - CV15/4.5 LTM

As Cal mentioned, this is our second time dealing together, and it was once again a very pleasant experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

MCTuomey

Seller: toddbee
Buyer: me
Item: Summilux-M 75 f/1.4

Todd was extremely responsive, decisive, and a pleasure to deal with. Item was better than described, packaged well for shipment, and he accommodated a specific shipping request. Can't ask for more!

toddbee

Seller: me
Buyer: MCTuomey
Item: Summilux-m 75mm f/1.4

Mike is a fantastic buyer. Transaction was smooth and fast. You couldn't ask for more.

jstaben

Traded: jstaben (me) and MSUSpartan (Dave)

item: we traded an MP and M9P with some cash in the deal somewhere, cross shipped some expensive items, and everything went perfect!

Great communication and flawless transaction

rsolti13

Seller: Chemxaj (Xiaocheng)
Buyer: rsolti13 (me)

Bought an M9 from Xiaocheng and everything arrived exactly as advertised. Thanks for another great transaction!

chemxaj

Seller: chemxaj (me)
Buyer: rsolti13 (Ryan)

Ryan bought a Leica M9 from me. Prompt payment; super nice and fast communication. The best buyer you would like to have.

Buyer: thompsonkirk/Kirk
Seller: bazwell/Warren

The Fuji 100s looks brand new and I was surprised by how soon it arrived. Perfect transaction and completely trustworthy seller!

segedi

Buyer: jstaben
Seller: me (segedi)

Jon made a nice offer for my Leica M (typ 240) and was a perfect buyer. Would definitely do business with again. Great buyer, great guy.

jstaben

Buyer: me (jstaben)
Seller: him (segedi)

Put out a WTB ad for a Leica M240 and got a reply from a great seller. Cross country from Canada to the USA and went flawless. Threw in a SD card as a suprise. What a great guy. Pleasure doing business here. Thanks so much.

Cooler

Buyer: me (Cooler)
Seller: Wyip

Bought a CZ 135mm for sony! Really great lens in excellent condition! Many thanks to Wyip.

MoJo

Registred Users
Buyer: Photojazz
Seller: Me

Doug was a pleasure to sell to, paid promptly, and appears to be an honorable gentleman all around! -Josef

psy501

buyer: me (all in all six high class lenses)
seller: nandemofoto

..during the last months i bought six rather rare lenses from julian (canon 50 f1.5, canon 35 f1.5, olympus 90 f2 macro, olympus 50 f2 macro, olympus 35 f2 and olympus 24 f2)..all were in pristine condition and julian seems to be even more picky about gear than i am and i am very picky..:)..so when saying pristine i mean they all were literally as new..

..add this to fast and secure shipping (he lives in japan and i am located in austria !) and a reasonable price and you got what i would call the perfect seller to buy from..

..as julian is a professional photographer, expect thorough knowledge about the gear he is selling..

..*highly recommended*..

Bazwell

Buyer: Thompsonkirk
Seller (me): Bazwell
Item: Fuji X100s

To echo some comments above, Kirk was a pleasure to deal with: very prompt payment and excellent communication.

Hosermage

Buyer: Me
Seller: Mojo (Josef)
Item: 35mm Summilux ASPH FLE

High value item, it arrived on time and very well packed. Josef was very accommodating and patient. Highly recommended seller.

slosync

Seller: JMaher
Buyer: Me
Item: Olympus FL-300R Flash

Great communication and pleasant transaction, everything arrived quickly and exactly as described. I'd do business with Jim anytime - Thanks!

Don (a.k.a. slosync)