The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

derekchinese

Buyer: Me
Seller: Mojo (Josef)
Item: Sekonic 478DR

Can't say enough about Josef! Easy communication. He got back to me quickly and I immediately sent the funds. He shipped the item that very day and sent me a tracking number right away. The item also came with delivery confirmation! Everything came and was brand new like he said. All well packaged. Thanks again for such an awesome transaction Josef!

slosync

Seller: Larry Womack
Item: Olympus FL-600R Flash

Outstanding Transaction!! The flash received looked new, worked out of the box, well packaged, shipped quickly, and I am one happy camper!! The Remote Control works great on my Oly EM-5.

Thank you Larry! Definitely would do business with you again. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Regards,
Don (a.k.a. slosync)

jstaben

Buyer: TLiu (Tong)
Seller: jstaben (me)
Item: Leica 75mm Cron APO

Great transaction. Tong is a great communicator and would sell to anytime. THanks!

Hosermage

Buyer: bvinh (Binh)
Seller: me
Item: Mr. Zhou leather halfcase for M8/M9/MM

Prompt payment, and it turns out that Binh works close to where I work, so we met in person to drop off the item. Nice to meet another friendly M shooter.

smoothstones

seller: Terry
buyer: smoothstones (bruce barrett)

Terry sold me a Fuji X100S; super quick shipping; camera is excellent...a great
transaction.

asiafish

Bought a used Leica M8.2 from forum member Sunghei. Sensor arrived dirty, but seller happily split the cost of sensor cleaning. Camera looks near new.

Fantastic experience all the way around.

Dogs857

Seller: Bob

Great bloke to deal with. I bought his IQ180. As an new member he didn't know me from Adam and yet he displayed a level of trust and understanding that went above and beyond to help me get this purchase finalised. Thanks Bob.

mmbma

Trade between Jstaben
From me: Leica WATE + cash
From Jstaben: Leica 24mm summilux+ filters

Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Shipped overnight and got them before my vacation. Accurate description, great communication.

jstaben

Trade between mmbma
From him (mmbma): Leica WATE + cash
From me : Leica 24mm summilux+ filters

Great transaction. Super fast. Flawless transaction

lamlux

Feedback for:
opticagent

I bought some 120 film from Shawn, arrived in superb timing and packaging, such a friendly guy thanks so much !!!

HenryFool

Seller: wattsy
Buyer: HenryFool

Recently purchased a Leica M8.2 from wattsy, very pleasant transaction throughout. Highly recommended.

opticagent

Seller: opticaget
Buyer: H. Mark Weidman

Mark purchased a sekonic light meter from me and it was a pleasant transaction with good communication and prompt payment. Great buyer!

fotolli

Seller: fotolli
buyer: Gbealnz

Gary purchased my ugly user Leica M6 and for me it was a very pleasant and super easy transaction. I can only recommend him as a very nice and straight forward person.

Gbealnz

Seller: fotolli

My second purchase Leica purchase from Oliver, and another straightforward transaction. An absolute pleasure to deal with, honest and up front. Thoroughly recommended.
Looking forward to the third, LOL.
Gary