The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

wattsy

Seller: me
Buyer: HenryFool

Stress-free transaction. Would be very happy to do business with again. Many thanks.

suneohair

Buyer: me
Seller: gocchin

Super responsive. Item was received from Japan to the US West Coast super fast, despite a shipping issue which caused the package to be returned. Don't hesitate to purchase from gocchin!

gocchin

Buyer: suneohair
Seller: Me

Purchased my R-D1xG and M-Rokkor 40mm f2 combo. Superb buyer, paid right away and was always in communication right up to receipt of the package!

bobbasheely

Seller: 2eleven
Buyer: Me
THUMBS UP for a great seller. Item was as pictured and described. Shipping was fast. Buy with confidence from John! Thank you.

mmbma

Buyer: atonce
Seller: mmbma
Item: Leica Summilux 35mm pre ASPH

Great new buyer. I was hesitant to send the lens to HongKong but after extensive communication, atonce has proven to be a knowledgeable and honest member of this forum. The transaction went smoothly. will do business again.

postman

Seller: fotoism

Straight forward communication. Worked on price. Shipped super fast ( from Canada ), package the item well and thoughtfully. Great to work with.

cmace127

Seller: ddanois

I had an excellent transaction with Derek. The item was in perfect condition and it shipped very quickly. Thanks!

cmace127

Seller: ddanois

I had an excellent transaction with Derek. The item was in perfect condition and it shipped very quickly. Thanks!

derekchinese

Seller: johnnygoesdigital

I was a little skeptical at first as communication was a little slow at the beginning. However, the items came as described: in like new condition and working perfectly. His packing is impeccable. Double boxed the item to keep it completely safe in shipping! Also sent the item express which was greatly appreciated.

Would highly suggest doing business with John! Thanks John!

johnnygoesdigital

Thanks Derek,

Sometimes i'm in locations with no mobile or data service, but eventually we get to the emails. Enjoy the light!

Seller: me
Buyer: derekchinese

Positive transaction with one of the best in the business.

bobbasheely

Seller: Jim Schemel
Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Item is as described, great communication, great guy. Thanks, Jim. :thumbs:

Sarheat

Seller: sjg284
Bought Steve's Fuji GS645S 60, excellent transaction, communication was great, item received as described and packed well, he even included some 120 film :) Thanks Steve

Sarheat

Seller: Gbealnz
Bought and traded two items from Gary, Leica M9 and an IIf, truly an excellent seller, communication was clear all the way till i got my cams and shipped very quickly, packing was way better than any packing i got before, highly recommended, thanks Gary

Seller: davids
Bought Leica 21mm finder from David. It's a very pleasant experience and got to view beautiful photos from David. Thanks David.