The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

JamesJetel

Buyer: Me
Seller: Alun

Item: Schneider 35xl in R Mount + Goodies

Great international seller, supremely nice and willing to skype. Very communicative and trustworthy.
Thanks Alun!

Bazwell

Seller: Kirio

Item: Black Luigi half case for M9/MM

The case was extremely well packed and it was exactly as described. Kirio was a pleasure to deal with.

kirio

Buyer: Bazwell
Item: Black Luigi half case for M9/MM

Bazwell paid for the item promptly and provided update as soon as the item was received. The transaction was smooth and Bazwell was a pleasure to deal with.

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Buyer: Sparky16
Seller: Me
Item: D3s and 80mm f1.4g

Steve was very easy to deal with and sent his payment promptly on both transactions. :thumbup:

Sparky16

Seller : Bryan Stephens
Buyer : Me(Sparky16)
Item : Nikon D3s & Nikon 85G

Great deal, D3s is exactly as described. Shipping was very fast too. Can't wait to get my hands on 85G(should get it in two days - just paid today) :thumbs:

lamlux

Seller/Trade Partner: lamlux
Buyer/Trade Partner: eperet1986

eperet1986 and I traded Leicas. A fantastic transaction, very responsive, reasonable, well informed, fair and all. I couldn't have done my first trade with a better person.

eperet1986

Seller: lamlux
Buyer: eperet1986
Items: used Leica MP Black Paint .72 for used Leica M6 + SF20 + cash

Contacted Dave through his ad to trade his Leica MP Black Paint .72 and offered my Leica M6 + SF20 + cash on my end to make up difference in value.

After some friendly communications with due diligence which verified us both trustworthy traders, the deal was finalized. We agreed to cross ship the following morning so we both get the items at the same day sometime later.

Two days have passed and we respectively have gotten our cameras. Received the Leica MP Black Paint .72 from him in good condition. After a few pass of the rocket blower and some wipes of microfiber, I'm a happy camper.

Highly recommend Dave as a trader.
Thank you kindly.

Seller/Trade Partner: lamlux
Buyer/Trade Partner: eperet1986

eperet1986 and I traded Leicas. A fantastic transaction, very responsive, reasonable, well informed, fair and all. I couldn't have done my first trade with a better person.

Bazwell

Seller: Gabemc
Item: 35mm Summarit w/hood and Leica UV Filter

Items arrived in excellent condition as described. Packaging was very good and shipping was extremely fast. Gabemc was great to deal with.

nanthor

Seller: CVickery (Cal)
Item: Voigtlander 28mm 3.5 color-skopar in LTM mount, silver

I bought the CV28mm f3.5 LTM lens from CVickery. He was a very gracious seller, agreeing to ship the lens to me from Canada to the USA. He gave me an excellent price on a hard to find lens, described it well, packaged it well, and shipped in a timely manner. I am very pleased with the lens and would certainly do business with Cal in the future. A great transaction. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow.

Mardu

Seller: newghost

I bought a Squiino half-case for my new Sony RX1R from Edwin. Very smooth international transaction, with fast shipping, great communication and an excellent product. Thank you Edwin.

Michael (Mardu)

pwschladen

I bought a Samyang 14mm and an MB-D12 from Bryan Stephens and the transaction was a wonderful intro to getdpi. Great equipment, great prices and quick shipping. Thank you Bryan!

And thanks also to Steve "Sparky16" who put me on to the deal (I bought a Kirk L bracket from him on FM)

Bryan Stephens

Workshop Member
Buyer: pwschladen
Seller: Me

Patrick initially contacted me about my MB-D12 grip for the D800 and then after agreeing to purchase that, also ended up with my barely used Samyang 14mm.

He was great in communicating, paid promptly and got two great pieces of gear. Welcome to GetDPI Patrick

Thanks to Sparky16 for the introduction as well. :thumbup:

newghost

Great communication and prompt payment!

Thanks too Michael!

Seller: newghost

I bought a Squiino half-case for my new Sony RX1R from Edwin. Very smooth international transaction, with fast shipping, great communication and an excellent product. Thank you Edwin.

Michael (Mardu)

V

Vivek

Seller: mountainriviera

I bought a Sonnar 90mm from him. Great seller! Friendly and reliable! Highly recommended! :thumbs:

V

Vivek

Seller: rsolti13

Item: M coder

Ryan is friendly and reliable! Special thanks to him for a kind favor! :)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

One for "Ron (Netherlands)"

Seller: me ("Steen")
Buyer: "Ron (Netherlands)"
Items: two Jinfinance "Leica M to Micro Four Third" adapters

Kind communication and swift payment. Easy transaction in every way.
It's been a pleasure to deal with Ron, and i can definitely recommend him.
Thanks for the trade, Ron.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

One for fotolli in Switzerland

Seller: "Steen" (me)
Buyer: "fotolli"
Item: unused LNIB black Leica UV IR Filter E 46

It has been a pleasure doing business with Oliver.
Friendly communication and fast payment.
Smooth transaction all along the way.
Highly recommended.
Thank you, Oliver.

fotolli

one for Steen

Seller: "Steen"
Buyer: "fotolli"
Item: unused LNIB black Leica UV IR Filter E 46

It´s been a pleasure dealing with Steen. A very trustworthy seller.

Thanks a lot, Steen.