The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

JoelM

Buyer: jon1902
Seller: Me

Outstanding communication, lightening fast payment. A gentleman!

Joel

V

Vivek

Buyer: Me

Seller: hodad66

John sold a Rokinon 8/2.8 to me. I am grateful for the sale and to make the feedback more meaningful, I made a small donation to getdpi. :)

JoelM

Seller: Me
Buyer: JHulton

75mm Summilux sold to Jeff. He paid immediately and communicated very well. Thanks Jeff!

Joel

ggibson

Seller: MikeEvangelist
Buyer: ggibson (me)
Item: Sony 55mm F1.8 FE (link)

Excellent seller! Fast shipping, lens arrived in like-new condition. Thanks!

Gbealnz

Seller: Bruno
Buyer: gbealnz (me)
Item: Leica M6

My second "significant" transaction with Bruno. And again, a simple and straightforward transaction. Bruno is honest, and straight to the point, an all round pleasure to deal with.
Looking forward to deal #3.
Gary

pegelli

Seller: CalBoy87
Buyer: pegelli
Item: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 + LH-8 hood

Clear and quick communication all through the deal and during the shipping/customs handling. Very well packed and the item was exactly as described. A pleasure to do business with!

CalBoy87

Seller: CalBoy87
Buyer: pegelli
Item: Voigtlander Nokton 35/1.2 + LH-8 hood

Great and patient buyer. Immediate payment, great to communicate and very easy to follow up with. A great transaction with a great buyer. Will happily deal with him again!

Dogs857

Seller : Graham Tombs
Buyer : Me
Item : 24XL Cambo Mount

Great bloke, extremely helpful and packed everything really well for international delivery. Nothing was too much trouble and the lens is a cracker.
Can't recommend him enough.

Dogs857

Seller : jlm
Buyer : Me
Item : 43XL Cambo Mount

I'm not sure I need to leave feedback for John, he has some pretty ardent supporters here on Getdpi already. But I am going to add my 0.02c anyway.
This was a really easy buy, extremely fair price, John is incredibly easy to deal with and the lens was professionally packaged and shipped without delay. I am super happy with this purchase and only wish I was able to buy his 70mm Rodie as well (I had only 3 days earlier just paid for one new from my dealer).

You can deal safely with John without hesitation

jon1902

Seller: ManlovesChihuahua
Item bought: Leica 35mm FLE

Tim is an excellent seller. great communication, very quick shipping, the lens arrived as better than described. Great seller. Many thanks Tim.

sc_john

Seller: Sharokin
Items: Fuji 56mm/1.2 and 23mm/1.4
Comment: Smooth transaction. Quick/clear communications, fast shipping, items as described. Would not hesitate to recommend Sharokin or to do business with him again. Thanks Josef!

wattsy

Seller: Sheldon N
Item bought: filter set

Perfect hassle free transaction. Prompt shipping. Highly recommended seller.

Gbealnz

Seller: Eaglewood
Items: Leica Brightline Viewfinder
Comment: Great seller, straight to the point, and easy to deal with. Posted smartly, and arrived a few days later. Excellent all round.

eaglewood

Seller: me
Buyer: Gbealnz
Item: Leica Brightline Finder
Comment: great buyer - decisive and easy to deal with. Advised when he received the finder. Thanks Gary.

Vulture

A big thumbs up to weinschela on this forum.
Purchased an item from him and he had it on it's way as soon as I paid him and the item was better than described.
Would be happy to deal with him at any time.
:):thumbs: