The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

mbroomfield

Seller, Gbealnz

Item: 50mm OM F2 macro and OM-Sony adapter

Excellent communication and an easy smooth transaction shipping all the way from NZ to the US

segedi

Seller: Godfrey
Item: CV 21mm M-mount lens

Item arrived in excellent condition and communication was perfect as well. Thanks!

woodleica

Buyer:ruskiantonov
Seller:Me
Item: Leica Polarizer kit 13356

Great friendly buyer, pleasure to work with, highly recommend!

Hope to deal with you sometime again Alex!

V

Vivek

Seller algrove

I bought few filters from Lou. A pleasant transaction. :)

Highly recomended!

ruskiantonov

DITTO!

Buyer:woodleica

Fantastic seller, amicable negotiations and smooth transaction.

Prompt shipping and great communication. Can't ask for much more.

Thanks Vinay!

Buyer:ruskiantonov

Great friendly buyer, pleasure to work with, highly recommend!

Hope to deal with you sometime again Alex!

tom in mpls

Positive for Sparky16

Buyer: tom in mpls (me)
Seller: Sparky16

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S

It was a pleasure conducting this transaction with Steve. Easy communication and no problems working out the details. Lens was secured in a thick layer of bubble wrap and it was shipped immediately. The lens was like-new, as promised. Thank you, Steve.

Sparky16

Re: Positive for Sparky16

Buyer: tom in mpls (me)
Seller: Sparky16

Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED AF-S

It was a pleasure conducting this transaction with Steve. Easy communication and no problems working out the details. Lens was secured in a thick layer of bubble wrap and it was shipped immediately. The lens was like-new, as promised. Thank you, Steve.
Very smooth transaction with Tom. With his reputation here on GetDPI, I offered him to send the lens for inspection without getting paid first. The check is in the mail, but I'm not worried. Thanks for buying from me.

Pemihan

Buyer: Pemihan (me)
Seller: Pradeep
Items(s): Complete Phase One IQ180 system - back, camera and lenses.

Extremely smooth transaction, great communication and no problems working out the details on this big transaction.
This is the second time I buy high ticket items from Pradeep and just as last time it has been a very pleasant experience and some great gear taken very well care of.
Thanks Pradeep!

Pradeep

Buyer: Pemihan (me)
Seller: Pradeep
Items(s): Complete Phase One IQ180 system - back, camera and lenses.

Extremely smooth transaction, great communication and no problems working out the details on this big transaction.
This is the second time I buy high ticket items from Pradeep and just as last time it has been a very pleasant experience and some great gear taken very well care of.
Thanks Pradeep!
Peter you are indeed a gentleman. Thank you for buying my Phase One system. Hope you take lots of good pictures with it and can do more with it than I could.

For the record, I would not hesitate to buy or sell from Peter in the future. Highly recommended.

Pradeep

jaree

Seller: Smoothjazz
Buyer: Jaree (me)
Item: Sony LA-EA4 Adapter

Smooth transaction, shipped promptly and packaging was most impressive! Adapter is mint...

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
seller: Joe Coulson

As always Joe shipped a couple of items that were exactly as described and perfect.

Highly recommended and trusted seller!!

Thanks Joe.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member

One for Jorgen Udvang in Thailand and Norway

Seller: Steen (me)
Buyer: Jorgen Udvang
Item: Nikon AI-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.2

It's been a real pleasure to do business with Jorgen and get to know him in person.
We had a lot of friendly e-mail communication and also a nice meeting here in Cph.
All in all a totally smooth transaction, and I can highly recommend ... well, never mind, you all know Jorgen :D

Tim

Another one for Joe Colson

Seller: Me, Tim
Buyer: Joe Colson
Item: Metabones Mk IV for Canon

Thank you Joe for taking a chance with an item from the other side of the planet from you.
Thank you for your patience on the shipping.
A pleasure to sell to you and glad it arrived safe. :D

Seller: cs750
Buyer: nikonfan82 (me)
Item: Sony FE 16-35mm f/4

Product exactly as described, shipped quickly, and packaged safely! Would definitely do business with again.
Thank you!

cs750

Re: Positive Feedback For nikonfan82

I sold a Sony FE 16-35mm f/4 lens to Ken. It was a great transaction in every way. His communication, follow through, and prompt payment was exemplary. I would be happy to transact business with him as either a buyer or seller. Thanks Ken.

Seller: cs750
Buyer: nikonfan82 (me)
Item: Sony FE 16-35mm f/4

Product exactly as described, shipped quickly, and packaged safely! Would definitely do business with again.
Thank you!

jsungraphy

Seller: CalBoy87
Buyer: jsungraphy
Item: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton II

Two Thumbs Up:thumbs: Review for Getdpi member, CalBoy87

I purchased a lens from him, and the lens was in excellent condition as it was described.

Fast shipping, Great conversation, Honesty, and etc...

He is a highly reputable member here in getdpi.com. CalBoy87 is a trusty seller & buyer. I am very happy with my purchase.