The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

CalBoy87

Seller: CalBoy87
Buyer: jsungraphy
Item: Voigtlander 35mm f1.2 Nokton II

I had a pleasure to deal with Jae. His immediate payment and patience make it a truly nice transaction. Although lens was coming from overseas, he waited for few days to receive it. He was happy with the lens and I am sure I would love to deal with him again. Very trustworthy and understanding buyer, I can highly recommend him to anyone.

Whitebear89

Re: Positive Feedback Graham Welland.

Hi,

I just received a 'Hartblei 45mm Super Rotator M Mount' sold by Graham Welland.

Quick response, fair negotiator, quick delivery. Everything is as he mentioned.

Well recommended.

Thanks Graham!

Bill

Buyer: GHPhoto (Grant)
Seller: KiddiKristjans (me)
Item: Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5

I shipped this lens from Iceland to Australia to it's buyer, GHPhoto. The transaction was perfect & very professional in every way and I can highly recommend GHPhoto. Thanks for doing business, Grant!

GHPhoto

Thanks for a perfect transaction. Professional and accurate in every aspect. I really appreciated the effort from Kristjans.

Buyer: GHPhoto (Grant)
Seller: KiddiKristjans (me)
Item: Hasselblad HC 35mm f/3.5

I shipped this lens from Iceland to Australia to it's buyer, GHPhoto. The transaction was perfect & very professional in every way and I can highly recommend GHPhoto. Thanks for doing business, Grant!

Buyer: amazingtransplant, Peter (me)
Seller: Tim Wier
Item: Schneider Super Digitar 28XL on Cambo WRS mount

Great seller, open and honest communication, very responsive. Shipped item all the way to Asia.

johneaton

Seller: Dhruba (dsapkota )

Buyer : me

Items: Leica R 35-70 & 80-200mm lenses -- lenses as described, in great condition; fast shipment; good person to deal with.

dsapkota

Buyer - johneaton
Seller - me

Purchased my Leica R 35-70/4 ROM and 80-200/4 ROM. Very nice communication, instant payment, a nice person to deal with. I would love to do business again with him in future.

CalBoy87

Buyer: MikeC
Item: Contax 85/135/180 set
I had the pleasure of dealing with Mike. His payment was quick, great follow up with his address and phone. Easy to communicate with and very responsive, I can highly recommend him to anybody and hopefully will have a chance to deal with Mike again. Thank you for an easy deal!

Last edited:

Mikec

Buyer: MikeC
Items: Contax 85mm, 135mm, and 180mm.

Peter was very responsive and shipped the lenses right away. The lenses were packed very well, arrived very quickly, and in great condition as described by Peter. Peter kept me posted the entire journey and I'd recommend him for sure.

frontosa

Workshop Member
Seller: frontosa
Buyer: jamriman
Item: Voigtlander 15mm 4.5III

Payment sent quickly. Clear communication. Enjoy the lens.

Gerry

CalBoy87

Buyer: vb_vmb (Vinod)
Item: Sony FE 28-70
I had the pleasure of dealing with Vinod. His payment was quick, great follow up with his address and phone. Easy to communicate with and patient, as it took few days to get through the customs. Highly recommended to anybody and hope to deal with him again. Thank you Vinod!

vb_vmb

Buyer: vb_vmb (Vinod)
Item: Sony FE 28-70
I had the pleasure of dealing with Vinod. His payment was quick, great follow up with his address and phone. Easy to communicate with and patient, as it took few days to get through the customs. Highly recommended to anybody and hope to deal with him again. Thank you Vinod!
Seller: PETER (Calboy87)
great, bought sony FE 28-70 from peter, it was pleasure to deal with him very cooperative, understand , member , look forward to deal again in future
thanks peter
vinod (vb_vmb)

mathomas

Seller: MikeEvangelist
Buyer: mathomas (me)
Items: Sony 70-200mm f/4 FE

Mike shipped the lens incredibly fast, and it was packed well. Condition was exactly as claimed. Would definitely work with Mike again.

Thanks!

hillsidekim

Re: Positive Feedback for rhern213

seller Rich (rhern213)
buyer me

Purchased two CF cards from Rich and received them well packed and timely.
Kim

mathomas

Seller-Me
Buyer-Shtarka1
Item-Billingham Hadley Pro Bag

Steve paid quickly and was patient with a small shipping delay. Great communications. Would definitely deal with him any time.

Sharokin

Seller: kdphotography
FS: Profoto OCF 2' Octa softbox, Profoto Speedring, and Profoto OCF Octa grid.

As described and packed extremely well. Thanks Ken!