The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

Ron (Netherlands)

One again for "Steen"

Buyer: Me
Seller: "Steen"

Items: two Jinfinance "Leica M to Micro Four Third" adapters

Great communication. Fast shipment at very fair price!
Nice to deal with Steen, excellent seller.

horshack

Buyer: me (horshack)
Seller: mmbma
Item: Leica Noctilux 50mm f/0.95

Great transaction. Seller was extremely patient and incredibly understanding throughout the process, including a big hiccup that was my fault. Highly recommended.

seattlesteve

Item: Leica 35mm Summilux

Seller: seattlesteve (Me)
Buyer: jubbaa (James)

James was an excellent person to deal with. It couldn't have been a friendlier or smoother transaction. We talked a bit about logistics and then James wired the money immediately. I would be happy to sell to or buy from James at any time in the future. Enjoy the lens!

Steve

segedi

Trade
90mm APO Summicron: me
75mm Summicron: TLiu

Trade went very smoothly and Tong always responded quickly to my emails. He went above and beyond to make sure the trade was completed and I'd be happy trading or buying from him again.

TLiu

Traded my 75 cron AA with segedi's 90 AA cron.

Very smooth transaction. Kevin packaged the lens very well and shipped promptly. Would not hesitate to do business again.

Sparky16

Seller; docmoore(Bob)
Buyer; Sparky16(Steve-me)
Item; Sony RX1r with accessories

Bought above from Bob, everything as described (if not better), great communication and shipped exactly when he said he will. Packaging was perfect as well. Two thumbs up, thanks! :thumbs:

uhoh7

Seller SKueh
Buyer me
Item: M9

Sze-Han is wonderful seller to interact with: very accurate, very honest.

Highly recommended :)

stingOM

Re: Positive Feedback - Canon FD lenses (24/2, 50/1.4, 17/3.5) sale

I highly recommend Borut (seller "brbo")!

Sold a nFD 50mm f1.4 to me. Great guy to deal with and very honest.

Thanks,
Si

brbo

Re: Positive Feedback - Canon FD lenses (24/2, 50/1.4, 17/3.5) sale

I highly recommend Borut (seller "brbo")!

Sold a nFD 50mm f1.4 to me. Great guy to deal with and very honest.

Thanks,
Si
Thanks, Simon!

I can only recommend Simon, too. Great communication.

jeffwright

Seller: SKueh
Buyer: me
Item: Leica 21mm f3.4 SEM

Great transaction, flawless, exactly as described item in flawless condition with flawless communication and packaging. Highly recommended.

Mardu

Seller: bdp
Buyer: me
Item: Sony FE 35mm f2.8 lens plus filter

This was a very smooth and hassle-free transaction with Ben. The lens is in beautiful condition and is working flawlessly. I'm very happy with the deal. Thanks Ben. Highly recommended!

Michael (Mardu)

MCTuomey

Seller: seablister
Item: Leica flash SF-24D + sfilll (2x)
Comments: Quick communication, instantaneous shipping, items as described or better. Great seller!

JoelM

Seller: Cindy Flood
Item: Nex7, 665nm
Comments: Not only was the camera perfectly packed, described, and shipped, but she then went on to practically hold my hand and help me navigate through the hell that is know as Mavericks to load the WB plugin, also supplied, and tips on processing. Along with all that came a sample image for me to practice with and the promise to help in the future. IMHO, it doesn't get any better than that.

Cheers!

MCTuomey

Seller: denrusso
Item: RRS BH-55 LR
Comments: *dr* was very responsive, great communication, fast shipping - also conservatively described the ballhead. i'm very pleased with the sale and wouldn't hesitate to work with dennis again!

denrusso

Seller: me
Buyer: MCToumey
Comments: Mike was a pleasure to work with during the transaction. Once he agreed to purchase it (on a Friday) I informed him that I was away for the weekend and couldn't ship it out until Monday. There was no hesitation on his side and he even sent payment early. Quick communication - wouldn't mind dealing with again in the future!

Tony

Seller JohnKuo
Item: Sony A7R, FE55/1.8, Novoflex M-to-NEX
Comment: Camera and lens arrived in perfect shape and he shipped it the same day I paid. No worries with John.

mbroomfield

Seller : Grayhand
Item: 200mm APO Mamiya + 2x converter
Comment: Lens is great, as described, good communication and shipping. A pleasure!

Sparky16

Seller : Exeter(Dan)
Buyer : Me(Sparky16)
Item : RRS Leveling Base TA-3-LB-HK

Item exactly as described(like new) and shipping was when promised, very fast. Thanks!