The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

My Daughter

A

ajuett

Here is a quick shot from my recently acquired G11. My daughter in the car at about 50mm, f/3.2, 1/30, 100 ISO, RAW, no flash.

Minor tweaks in DPP:

Cropped, maybe 30% off the edges.
NR: Luminance 0, Chrominance 20
WB: custom tuned
Contrast: 1
Saturation: 1
Sharpness: 5 (from 3)

bensonga

+1! She's very cute! I'm impressed with the results you got from the G11. Have you printed this image? How does it look full res? I have a G10 and have always been happy with it....Canon makes some excellent small cameras.

Gary

A

ajuett

Thanks TRSmith :)

Gary, I haven't printed this image. It's definitely a keeper I just don't print much these days. Full resolution it looks pretty much the same. I'm very pleased with the G11 as well.

Here is another from the G11 at 1600 ISO;

P

plupcoutrielo

Thanks K-dramasforever. I hope life wont get too hard and frustrating for the daughter-in-law. Shes been through a lot already at the hands of her competitor. Sometimes its hard to see one person suffering day in and day out. Hope things even out somehow along the way.