The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 50mm/2 ZE Makro

mark1958

Did i miss a thread or has anyone used this lens with their canon? I have heard glowing things but wondered if there is any consensus here. M

T

Troubled Bison

I too am a bit curious about this. I'm interested in going prime but not 100% sure what direction I want to go in.

stpf8

I did a lot of research on "normal" lenses before purchasing the ZE f/2 Makro, and I'm extremely pleased with the build and with the photos that this lens helps me to produce. However, I can't compare my experience with it to any other 50mm lens -- this is the only 50mm lens I've owned in recent decades. I also use the Zeiss ZE 21mm lens, and I'm equally enthusiastic about it for wide-angle use.