The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Must be a standard pose for these guys. Here is one I took several years back:

LJL

Jack,
I think they confuse "say cheese" with "mealtime" ;-) Actually, it turns out to be a way for them to cool down when they start to overheat from too much sunning.

LJ

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Jack,
I think they confuse "say cheese" with "mealtime" ;-) Actually, it turns out to be a way for them to cool down when they start to overheat from too much sunning.

LJ
Interesting... Looks like a cocked trap ;)

mark1958

Here is a shot i took with the 1DsmkIII handheld with the 100mm macro and two studio monolights

Jack you should have gotten a bit closer to the gator and get some dental macros... :)

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
John, Nice use of the 50 f1.0!

Manatee, Love the bottom bridge image!

:thumbs: guys!

Arne Hvaring

As usual a mix of recent images, the only common denominator; they are all taken with the Zeiss ZF 2/35mm and 5DII.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Great shots guys.

Francois, I especially like the shot of Punta Cana, but you might try running PTLens for the distortion corrections. He has the calibration for your lens at all focals, I pulled it into CS and ran them on your jpeg and it improved the appearance quite a bit IMO :thumbs: