The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

C

chase.salva

guess no one shoots with Canon these days.....:)
Yes I completely agree with you. No one clicks pictures with canon these days. I click my pictures with Sony cybershot A900. This is the best camera ever made till date. Though it is costly but the features and result is really impressive.

Helena

Thank you Scott! I like yours too - especially the first and third! I have been in a 35L phase lately, but 50L is my overall favorite, I think. :)

Ron, great series from your garden! You're lucky to get so much wildlife so close to the house.

Helena

Yes, let's try and keep this thread alive. One from yesterday. The weather was awful so I didn't stay out long, which is a shame, because I think that it could have been a great photo opportunity. Dark clouds and nice light.
(5D, 35L and polarizer.)

Helena

Sorry, I replaced the photo at Flickr which ruined the path to it. I thought that I could edit my original post with the new path, but it seems like it's not possible, so I had to create a new post. Here is the photo:

C

condit79

hello all, this is my first post, so I thought I'd introduce myself with a couple of recent photographs...
and yeah, not perfect, or retouched, just some basic color work on these....

both are shot with a 5dmkii and an adapted 55mm f1.8 smc takumar lens. Great images here though, in this thread.