The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

D

Devon Shaw

Rented a 10-22 for a recent job.
Not used to composing for such a wide lens.

scho

Trying out my new 24 TS-E f/3.5L II. Garden shot in late evening. Some down tilt to bring foreground into focus.

Diane B

Love T/S. I'd really like the new 24 but know its unlikely so will be happy with my 45 and do panos when I need wider. Enjoy Carl.

scho

Love T/S. I'd really like the new 24 but know its unlikely so will be happy with my 45 and do panos when I need wider. Enjoy Carl.
Thanks Diane. This is my first T/S lens and I still have a lot to learn, but really enjoying this lens.

Helena

Great photos again everyone!

Will, cheesy or not I like your cat shot. :)

pfigen, those are really cool, especially that first one!

Uwe, Watering Fields is beautiful!

----------------------------

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Scotland (three weeks) including some of the islands. Maybe I'll post more later. All of these are taken with 5D + 35L.

--

Drying laundry in the storm (Pennan village):

Eilean Donan Castle:

Triumph GT6+:

Calanais Standing Stones, Site III (about 5,000 years old):

Green water at Harris island:

Iona Abbey at Island of Iona: