The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

danlindberg

Thanks Scott :)

The bench is normally on the beach but the water had risen dramatically this spring (only a couple of days) and suddenly it was out in the water. I used a 8xND filter fot water smoothness.

Helena

Those are great, Dan! Your name sounds Swedish, are you living in Skåne, by any chance..? I have heard that they have gotten huge amounts of rain there. I'm Swedish, but currently live in Norway.

danlindberg

Hi Helena, thanx :)

Indeed, I'm swedish and skåning! I have actually only lived in skåne for the last 4 years after being based in Marbella for 26 years....but I do go back and forth as much as I can.

This little bird photographed in Estepona:

Helena

Really like it! Interesting composition, makes me want to look at it again and again.

Nice to "see" another Swede in here :) Is the rain situation really bad? I haven't followed the Swedish news these last days.

--

A couple of ships from yesterday.

Queen Mary 2 visits Trondheim:

At the time of construction (2003) Queen Mary 2 was the largest passenger ship ever built. Currently she is the 6th largest cruise ship in the world.

Sea research ship G.O. Sars:

danlindberg

Thank you ustein & bob.

Helena: waterwise we hade one afternoon that was quite dramatic. Our basement got flooded and my wife and myself were running up and down emptying buckets with water nonstop for about 3 hours...since we were at home when it happened we actually escaped any damage. But I tell you one thing - we slept for ten hours and we could hardly move our bodies the next day :p

Helena

I like the photos. Where were they taken?
Which photos are you asking about (I'm assuming not mine even though you posted straight after me)?

Thank you ustein & bob.

Helena: waterwise we hade one afternoon that was quite dramatic. Our basement got flooded and my wife and myself were running up and down emptying buckets with water nonstop for about 3 hours...since we were at home when it happened we actually escaped any damage. But I tell you one thing - we slept for ten hours and we could hardly move our bodies the next day :p
Wow, sounds like a nightmare! Glad you escaped damage. Water can do real harm.

Taken with the 14mm mk2 straight into the sun. Flarecontrol is exceptional.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh240/danlindberg/February-afternoon.jpg
Serene! Very nice.
I can't believe that autumn will be here soon, and shortly after that winter. We usually get quite a lot of snow in October already.