The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Lloyd

Both of the last two are brilliant Steve. (No matter the camera, Dude, you are a photographer's photographer!)

bensonga

So many outstanding photos here....I am in awe, truly. Wish I could take images like Steve's, Jorgen's and Ray's etc.

Well, on late on a Sunday afternoon, after a day spent crunching numbers in the office, I desperately needed a break.

Pulled out my trusty Canon 1D Mark II with the 85mm f1.8 lens attached. Wandered the entire 12th floor of the BP office building here in Anchorage, looking for something, anything to shoot. This is the best I could do. I know, I know.....pathetic.

You gotta give the 1D2 credit however.....it made the best of a bad situation. Can't same the same for the photographer.

Gary

pophoto

I've never joined in the fun before, so I thought I'll join in now, anything goes right?
Let's hope this goes well!
Pictures from Shanghai.

Po

Last edited: