The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

shtarka1

Wow. I'm trying to figure this one out, but it's cool to look at. Nicely done, cuz.
:) Lloyd, this is one of the stairways at the MFA in Boston. Shooting Upward To The 2 "Dummies" Free Falling & Also Getting The Real Dummy:D Taking The Picture From A Different Angle!:D:D:D Thanks!
Steve,
this is my cup of tea.Bravo.:thumbs:
C, Im Working On My Creative Comps & This Compliment From You, The "King Of Comps", Means A Lot!!! Thanks!:)

arild

A 1DsII fell into my lap, so to speak, so this is just for testing purposes. EXIF says 24mm, f/1.8 (the 24/1.4 has been in for a warranty repair, just got it back after two months), 1/40s, ISO800.

Wife and daughter:

Initially, I´m impressed with the files from the camera, but they might require just a bit of tweaking with regards to the workflow I employ with my regular 8mp 1D mkII. Also, the card door hinge is a bit loose. Anyone know if I can fix this without opening the camera? Would prefer not to send it to Canon for a repair, given their turnaround over here... :)