The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

bensonga

I've seen "George Washington" and this is no George Washington.....

Just another pic of a flying tin can.

Northern Air Cargo Douglas DC-6
Canon 5D, Leica 50mm Summicron-R, Silver Efex Pro2, Full Spectrum Harsh, Ilford PanF film type

shtarka1

The portrait of "George Washington" is awesome Steve.....truly amazing!! :salute:

Gary
Thank Kindly Gary!
I've seen "George Washington" and this is no George Washington.....

Just another pic of a flying tin can.

Northern Air Cargo Douglas DC-6
Canon 5D, Leica 50mm Summicron-R, Silver Efex Pro2, Full Spectrum Harsh, Ilford PanF film type
This Is A New Favorite For Me Gary! So Damn Powerful! Excellent Contrast, Processing , IQ & Comp! Wow!!!!:salute:

bensonga

Those last two images are very powerful and moving Steve.

They bring so many aspects of life in focus and to the fore. Well done.

Gary

bensonga

Here's something a little different (from me anyways!). Spring has arrived and the geese, ducks, swans and gulls have returned. I passed by this pond and stopped to check out the waterfowl. This pair of geese was close enough for a decent photo. While I've always enjoyed bird watching, I don't really have the gear (or necessary patience) for bird photography.

Canon 1D2 and 70-200 f4L IS lens (at 200mm)

jusu

Little teaser from todays shoot

5dmk3 , 85/1.2l II :D

I had to take mk3 for loan :) and i have to say im impressed with the new af system.. and by the look of the photos they are much better than mk2 . Dont know why did dx0 mark score so low mk3.

bensonga

Still quite alot of snow on the Kenai peninsula mountains here, but the frozen lakes and rivers are melting. Spring has arrived and summer can't be far away. :thumbs:

From a road trip to Seward earlier today. Canon 7D, 70-200 f4L IS lens, Nik Silver Efex Pro2 B&W conversion