The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

jusu

Jussi, Mu New Favorite From You!!!!! Awesome!!!
Thx :) , more to come..... now that i have looked at 5dmk3 files, im not so impressed that iam wíth new af system... When i compare files my first impression was that mk2 is better... i have to take more pictures with mk3 to sort this out... How about you steve, are you satisfied with your mk3?

shtarka1

Thx :) , more to come..... now that i have looked at 5dmk3 files, im not so impressed that iam wíth new af system... When i compare files my first impression was that mk2 is better... i have to take more pictures with mk3 to sort this out... How about you steve, are you satisfied with your mk3?
You need more time with it! I'm very pleased with mine. If you think the 5d2 has better iq, then obviously save your money but i think another day or 2 will change your mind! :)

pophoto

Fredrick, in one post you brought zen and tranquility to the forum, and the 2nd, you brought gratitude, I look forward to your third :)

Steve: More outstanding pictures, thanks for sharing! Particularly like "Madame Snapple", the napping couple on the bench and the series from "Mile 26". :clap::clap: