The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

jusu

:D , i wound say those are weird but just diffrent. Im kind a bored to see same beauty/fashion shots . So im trying to make little diffrent images that would make some conversation. :D ... i have some many ideas but so little time but new stuff coming soon.

James Clark

:D , i wound say those are weird but just diffrent. Im kind a bored to see same beauty/fashion shots . So im trying to make little diffrent images that would make some conversation. :D
I think you've succeeded wonderfully :) They are very cool images.

Fredrick - I love the light in your landscapes!

Lloyd

Thank you all for your compliments. Here's an image from today, I might re-upload it tomorrow as I am using an un-calibrated screen.
Another winner. Nothing wrong here from what I can see, uncalibrated monitor or not. :salute:

James Clark

And... one more from that same night. The Jupiter/Venus conjunction from earlier in the spring. The fish really renders color nicely, and with some unique distortion properties I think the images it produces are pretty interesting. This was the first (and only, so far) time I've had this lens out and about and I think I need to use it more.

T

Troubled Bison

Hi all, new to the forums. I happened upon this site while looking for sample shots of ZEISS lenses with Canon DSLRs and started looking through some of the other threads. I found this thread and I have to say, I'm blown away by the talent here. Some of these shots make me want to use my cameras for target practice with my Mosin Nagants.

I'm personally a fan of HDR (and in some cases excessive tone mapping), so I promise I won't post a bunch of overblown photos. Plus, I can't compete with what I'm seeing here. Awesome shots people.

Lloyd

Hi all, new to the forums. I happened upon this site while looking for sample shots of ZEISS lenses with Canon DSLRs and started looking through some of the other threads. I found this thread and I have to say, I'm blown away by the talent here. Some of these shots make me want to use my cameras for target practice with my Mosin Nagants.

I'm personally a fan of HDR (and in some cases excessive tone mapping), so I promise I won't post a bunch of overblown photos. Plus, I can't compete with what I'm seeing here. Awesome shots people.
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find this a welcoming and supportive place. We like to think of it as a mutual inspiration association, and the rancor you find on other photo forums is tolerated here.

Looking forward to your posts! :salute: