The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

bcm

Excellent set, Ben.
Thanks Lloyd. Find it much tougher to dedicate time to photographic opportunities these days with two young kids, so most of my recent shots with the NEX 7 I own now are of them.

Gone are the days when I could take off for a weekend on a whim to shoot like I did to get this shot.

Mind you there have been times I've invested a lot of time for no return. Like the time I drove from Gillette, Wyoming to Moab in Utah to visit Arches National Park and dropped my camera as I got out of the car. Guess I enjoyed the walk around the park....

Professional

Hi again,

That game was one of the games that i like to shoot, and i was lucky it has a lot of actions that we look for in our local league, sometimes i go to a match and i sleep there waiting for some actions, but sometimes i like to shoot a game not because of actions, but because of something else.

Here are some photos:

Game after game this camera proving its strength, and now my EF 300mm is shining or surviving again, i was going to send it for service because i wasn't happy with it or sharpness is so so on 1D3/1DIIn, but i will send it for service anyway to make it even better, this camera made me to enjoy shooting sports more than before.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Steve, until you started showing your photos here on getdpi, I've always thought that Boston was a somewhat boring, featureless East Coast City. Your photos have changed all that :thumbs: