The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

Paratom

Just back from a trip to the sea in north-east Germany. The Canon 5Diii with 24-70 and 70-200 has worked very well for me, being fast, good high ISO, weatherproof at the beach. Do those need more "pop" in post?

jabberwocky

F.Zuiko 50mm f1.8 on a 6D - Probably the cheapest alt lens i own, lens cost me maybe $20 including a camera body a few years ago. I have other lens i like more, but I brought it along on a weekend trip because it is small, cheap, and works.

Nathan W. Lediard

Posted bunch of shots of this car taken with my hassy and profoto lights over in the fun with MF thread... Just as I was packing up after the shoot the big spotlights came on at the dock where we were shooting... I pulled out the 1Dx with the EF16-35 and shot this.. Car is lit from left by the spotlight up to the left and an off camera 600 EX-RT off to the right gelled with a full CTO....

bensonga

My friend's Carver was in dry dock for maintenance which gave me an opportunity for a few pics.

Gary

Canon 1D Mark II, 24-70/2.8L lens at 70mm....it still produces some fine images. Shot at f2.8

Last edited:

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Jeez, whats up with two weeks since anybody posted a Canon shot? Did everybody go buy a Fuji or something?…LOL!

My 5D3, Canon 55mm f/1.2 FD lens converted to EOS mount, ISO 3200.

Day of the Dead, Hollywood, CA

S

Shelby Lewis

Headshot for a friend. 60D - 85/1.8 - Sun as a rim light, silver reflector as a main.

Cheers!
Shelby