The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

K

kelvin

From my hotel window in Japan town, San Francisco, with Canon Rebel Digital.

Hi Al,

Thank you for the kind comment. This regatta has grown in popularity very rapidly in the last couple years. There were thousands of competitors at this years event. I didn't learn about it until the day before so I only had a couple early morning hours of shooting time before I had to leave for prior engagement (tee time). Had I realized the event was such a big deal I would have cancelled the tee time and shot more.

I hope all is well with you.

Mark

MoJo

Registred Users
Here is another Canon 5D shot, using the 24-105, and shot very quickly. I like this one :)

F

fWord

Adding a few to the sea of good photos here...all shot with 1Ds Classic:

Summicron 90/2 (pre-APO)

Telyt 400/5 (Visoflex M39) with fungus still on it

Elmar 180/4 with extension tubes

Vario Elmar 35-70/4

Summicron 35/2

Voigtlander 125/2.5 APO Macro (now sold)

K

karrphoto

23 images from Monday. Stitched together with AutoPano Pro since my normal stitcher, photoshop CS4 actually puked and wouldn't blend the images for some reason??? Final file is 10"x40" @ 388dpi. I printed out a small portion since I have some 11" matte paper and I was pretty impressed with the detail.

JPG compressed TIF... at 1/4 size of the original and 900 pixel version to fit the JPG restrictions... :(

kevin

Here's one from my 5D with the Leica Super-Angulon 21/4 I just got from Erik ... So I'm shooting a Swedish car with a Japanese camera and a German lens that came from Norway. :D

I love winter! :thumbup:

Francois_A

Here is one from the G10, a Japanese camera, of an American caterpillar and a Swedish car (S60 R :thumbup:). I love Winter too! Cheers!