The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

How about more and more fun with Canon...

bensonga

Klondike Mining Railway Engine No. 2 in Dawson City, Yukon. A coal fired steam locomotive built by the Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1899.

If you are ever in Dawson, check out their railway museum.

Gary

Canon G16

Professional

nice, but where are the fans??
The fans are gone, or let's say they didn't come, the game wasn't important for them and it is always pointing to the opposite side of the main one, so it wasn't enough fans there or no one at all as they are all in the main front one and i was standing near down of that main side so i must point opposite on the field.

peterb

Some recent activity with my 6D: An old cyclist in Hyannis Port, MA. And my wife having a photo op at a field filled with sunflowers in MD. Lens: Sigma 35mm Art. A truly fabulous piece of optical excellence. Enjoy the show.

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Apple picking. I wanted a camera I could trust, so out came the old Canon. I wish focus were as good with smaller cameras 10 years newer! OK, this shot could have been done fine with an Oly m43 and 45/1.8, but I was also shooting a touch football game, and I still love the 1-series with a 70-200/2.8L!

1Ds II, 24-105/4L. I lightened this picture to make it seem "properly" exposed, but it lost the feeling of bright light seen through sunglasses, so back to underexposed with it!

Best,

Matt

Last edited: