The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

EOS M

mazor

nice ivan, does the leica viewfinder cover the full frame of the 22mm f2.0 lens? Especially like your shift lens setup.

Ivan Muller

Yes, the viewfinder covers the 36mm lens of the Leica, whereas the 22mm lens of the Canon is equivalent to a 35mm lens...I have not noticed the 1mm difference in point of view!

The Eos M works and looks even better with my 24TS which is equivalent to a 38mm, very close to my favorite 35mm lens. I will post a pic of that setup soon.....

Rolfe Tessem

I just picked up an EOS-M with the pancake lens last week at the new, lower price. I already knew that the firmware upgrade was coming, but frankly, I didn't find the autofocus with the original firmware all that pokey. The new firmware definitely speeds things up and seems to eliminate any tendency to "hunt". I'm pretty impressed with the package as a small camera with high IQ. If I need a viewfinder I'll use one of my cameras that has a real one.

V

Vivek

I am waiting to surprised when I open a box of Pringles! :ROTFL:

V

Vivek

Re: 3D with EOS M

Objektiv 120°, microSDHC Karte bis 32 GB, Video 1280x720
Länge Quadro/UFO 19 cm, Preis mit 2.4 GHZ Fernsteuerung, USB-Doppelladegerät, 2x LiPoAkku, Ersatzpropeller ~ € 30
Could you give a link to that UFO sales site, please? Thanks!

This is mighty impressive! :)

Rolfe Tessem

Interesting price movement -- B&H has taken the price from $479.00, already discounted, to $299.00 (I bought one) and now back to $349.00 as they (or Canon) realized it was priced too low. Looks like this latest deal expires on July 18th which, I'm sure not coincidentally, is the date of availability.

Maybe this is a last blowout of inventory.

In any event, I'm very happy with mine :)

woodmancy

Subscriber Member
At $299 I couldn't resist either. This is taken with a Ricoh Auto Rikenon 50mm f2 M42 using an adapter.

Keith

Agnius

I preordered $299 option with 22mm lens just to cancel it today because I realized I don't really need another camera. After reading this thread I am having cancelation remorse ;)

mazor

you snooz you lose. Do not worry, there are many other mirrorless options which are equally good value every day