The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

5DMkIII problem

reflectedlights

I have never seen this before except when one is shooting above synch speed. THis was not the case since I was shooting during the day (no strobe involved). 3 images had the same problem of the bottom being cut off. Lightroom listed the image as 'this image appears to be damaged'. Anyone every seen this? hopefully it attached.
QU9C7796 by Crackdlens Lens, on Flickr

aboudd

Try opening the image again in ACR. If it doesn't display properly, try a different card or reformat (low level) the one you have. After that, it has to be the camera. By the way, was it three consecutive images or was it non-sequential?

JonMo

I had this exact issue and it turned out to be my USB Cable connected to my reader. Changed the cable and never had an issue since.

reflectedlights

Seems to be a brand new Eye-fi card (or so I believe). Had it occur on several other images some of which had a square grey block in the middle. Since it was a new card, i assumed (we all know what that does...) it was the camera. Since replacing the card...no issues. Thanks for all the responses..you all nailed.

pophoto

Seems to be a brand new Eye-fi card (or so I believe). Had it occur on several other images some of which had a square grey block in the middle. Since it was a new card, i assumed (we all know what that does...) it was the camera. Since replacing the card...no issues. Thanks for all the responses..you all nailed.
...nice lens btw! :p