The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 1d mk111 recall

dseelig

I have not had a problem with autofocus on my mk111's . I did the recall anyway and the result seems to be the best autofocus I have had. I have been shooting canon sice the beginnings of the autofocus revolution. Mind you in one camera the morror box and shutter were replaced in the other just the mirrorbox. I shoot sports so this was a tough bit of testing. Indoor basketball hs gym lighting and baseball. Very happy and nothing wrong with getting a new shutter. David

TimWright

Be careful and look at the notes the tech writes on the work order. My 1DS3 came back and the note said serial number outside of range. I called tech support and they said there was no serial number range that all cameras should be checked. Now I have to send it back again.