The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

A good X100 read ;)

Amin

My favorite line: "Also I take a lot of pictures of twigs against brightly-lit skies, and I think it's beyond all doubt that under these conditions the X100 has absolutely horrible bokeh."

m3photo

More

Hilarious! Glad wit is still alive. Made my evening.
Very clever, on the right forum too!

I especially liked: "I was a bit worried about the silent leaf shutter. (Talk about ironic considering how rubbish this camera is for taking pictures of leaves!)"

Further down someone has joined in with an example of "the worst noise I've ever seen" (sic) - brilliant!

JCT

Definitely a great read -- I always love when folks describe things like this as a "catastrophe".

MoJo

Registred Users
thanks terry, that was a nice read. made me forget my flu suffering for a few minutes!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
VERY funny; and so are the replies from the few who could not see this. Thanks Terry; we call this "leg-wettingly funny" over here (then our humour tends to the crude, on occasions). cheers, KL