The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

oops

jonoslack

Re: first pictures

The three b/w photos belong to your genuine art of portraying your landscape as "mythical land". Especially the third one with the two trees as a couple outside the community of the other trees and under a dramatic sky full of chimeras develops magic potency. I am glad to see that inspite of all this toying with the new gear the sense of photography isn't gone astray.
HI There Hans
I hope that you're well? Nice to hear from you again, and thanks for the kind words. Generally speaking I think that playing with cameras and taking pictures are completely different activities - but the first does sometimes get in the way of the second :(

Thanks again
all the best

OlliL

Thanks a lot Jono.

Actually I wasn't looking for the Limited, but would have had to wait 2 month for a new one. I bought this for slightly below retail and it was used for 2 days and had about 100 shots on it.

I looked at the K5 with a limited, but that would have been over budget.
And I'm a rangefinder guy, so the OVF suits me very well.

jonoslack

Thanks a lot Jono.

Actually I wasn't looking for the Limited, but would have had to wait 2 month for a new one. I bought this for slightly below retail and it was used for 2 days and had about 100 shots on it.

I looked at the K5 with a limited, but that would have been over budget.
And I'm a rangefinder guy, so the OVF suits me very well.
Hi Oliver
Not a K5 with a limited . . . but the limited edition silver K5 :ROTFL:

Sounds like you got a splendid deal.

all the best

OlliL

Hi Oliver
Not a K5 with a limited . . . but the limited edition silver K5 :ROTFL:

Sounds like you got a splendid deal.

all the best
I understood it in the first place, but I was looking for a standard K5 with limited lens. :D

Sorry, I sometimes have problems with articulation, when I'm writing in English.

Oh and btw, that silver K5 looks awesome. ;)

Sapphie

I think you are all mad, especially those with dogs. My cat says ... well that would be revealing too much, would it not? But I know what she thinks about dogs, ha! They are
' funny', meow!

Lee