The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

I've only had my Fuji X100 for a couple of weeks but I took it on a recent trip to New York and used just jpeg setting because it was a my back up camera. The truth is that I used it much more than the K5 that I also lugged along! All processing in LR3.4
Nice to hear this. I will be visiting New York soon and can't wait to use the x100 in the city. Nice shooting Chiquita.

Thanks Joe.

You know as well as I do after living here that beach shots can become stale and formulaic......but this one is GREAT!!!!

Love it.....and I love the look on the dude's face....like "I know...." :D

R
Thanks Rich. I stopped taking beach photos awhile back, but it's a different experience with the x100. Quite enjoyable in fact.

scho

Doing tour guide duty the past few days with house guests. Great new images from everyone and still catching up on viewing all.

A few shots with the x100 from the weekend farmers market. Really liking this camera more an more each time I go out for casual shooting.

jonoslack

Carl - this is a killer - wonderful wonderful shot - those expressions!:clap::clap:

Rich - the piano photo works for me

Ashwin - you certainly seem to have a lot of friends - lovely lady

Joe - I love the beach shots - so different from beaches here (everybody is overweight and eating fish and chips (eh Olli) :)

barjohn

Here are two from today at the Newport Beach Fashion Island Shopping Center.

The first is Give me 5!

And the second is Girls will be Girls!

barjohn

Today was Blue day so how about Blue?

If you are hungry how about a gourmet Hot Dog? It helps if you have heels like that. :)

jonoslack

Jono.....very nice.....are you doing your B&W conversions in Aperture? The tonal range in this is very balanced.

R
Hi Rich
Well, I do have silver efex pro, but I've found that for most things Aperture does a grand job. In this case I did use Aperture.

all the best

Armanius

Thanks Joe.

You know as well as I do after living here that beach shots can become stale and formulaic......but this one is GREAT!!!!

Love it.....and I love the look on the dude's face....like "I know...." :D

R
LOL!!! Maybe that's his sister!

scho

Carl - this is a killer - wonderful wonderful shot - those expressions!:clap::clap:
Thank you Jono.

It was THIS BIG

Perfect timing and the caption is hilarious.:ROTFL:

Carl.......I agree with Jono......it's a killer image......priceless expressions. :thumbs:

You could enter it into a "Come Up with a Caption" contest.

R
Thanks Rich. The young girls were just starting to play when I took this shot and they were a bit nervous.

A few from the week-end of kids visiting....
Ashwin, Great shots of the kids playing.

Here are two from today at the Newport Beach Fashion Island Shopping Center.
The first is Give me 5!
And the second is Girls will be Girls!
John,
Very nice shots of the girls.