The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

ashwinrao1

Definitely tweaked a bit. I shoot RAW ALWAYS and process after the fact in LR3 and/or Silver Efex...these were LR3 edits of RAW files...no sharpening or anything like that, though....

Sapphie

Ashwin - great stuff as always.

A couple of close ups from me this morning. I was using the rear LCD and couldn't see exactly what was in focus but I think they are ok ...

The bee swooped in to protect its pollen!

Lee

jonoslack

Lovely black and white Ashwin - especially the second one.

Lee - looks like you're having fun - the poppies are just appearing around here as well.

As nobody seems to be buying the camera I took a few snaps on the way to work today:

all the best

Nice work Lee and Jono.
Went out and shot a little macro stuff today, but it is impossible for me to determine what exactly is in focus.
I definitely need more practice.

dhsimmonds

"Old Beach Hut"

I didn't realise when I took this shot that an elderly man, probably a fisherman, was fast asleep in bed when I peeped through the window afterwards! :eek
He never even woke up. :sleep006:

woodyspedden

Lovely black and white Ashwin - especially the second one.

Lee - looks like you're having fun - the poppies are just appearing around here as well.

As nobody seems to be buying the camera I took a few snaps on the way to work today:

all the best
Jono

I am amazed that no one has offered to buy the camera at the price you are asking. B&H Photo and most others are still showing out of stock so this would be a wonderful opportunity for someone who wants this camera to pick it up immediately and at a great price.

Sometimes things are beyond comprehension

Good luck

Woody