The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

bowlachili

I was getting a bit depressed reading some of the rather negative comments in the X-Pro1 thread, so and I meandered over to this thread, and suddenly felt a lot better. Thank you everyone for posting such great images and putting things in perspective. Much better than reading endless aimless equipment comparisons and conjecture....

cam

I was getting a bit depressed reading some of the rather negative comments in the X-Pro1 thread, so and I meandered over to this thread, and suddenly felt a lot better. Thank you everyone for posting such great images and putting things in perspective. Much better than reading endless aimless equipment comparisons and conjecture....
but how many people actually have the X-Pro1 in their hands???

not convinced on that, to be honest, but the x100 is brilliant once you understand how it works and its quirks.

i got one for things it does well, not things i wanted it to do... it's really quite brilliant!

Maggie O

Hi Cam! Lovely to see you here!!

The X100 plays very well with Silver Efex Pro 2, so well, I'm going to buy the demo version I downloaded. Here's a few shots from the X100-SFX combo:

Walking Home, February 25, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Tree, February 25, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Michael, February 16, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Michael, February 16, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Mom, February 24, 2012 by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

Morning at the Hydra Station, Date Unknown by Maggie Osterberg, on Flickr

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
A nightime dinner view of the Burj Al Arab and distant Burj Khalifa (2700ft tall!) in Dubai. Two shot pano.