The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

bensonga

Lots of great looking shots here. Are many of the BW images "in camera B&W"? I've heard that the X100 is produces some very good BW mode images.

I'm buying a used X100 this afternoon from a friend (he moved to the X-E1). Hope to post some images here soon.

Gary

emmawest72

Lots of great looking shots here. Are many of the BW images "in camera B&W"? I've heard that the X100 is produces some very good BW mode images.

I'm buying a used X100 this afternoon from a friend (he moved to the X-E1). Hope to post some images here soon.

Gary
Hi Gary,

I have only had my cam for a week so haven't shot that much. I shoot in raw and do the BW conversion in LR4. But I have also heard that the internal camera conversions are quite ok. Might have to give it a try.Cheers,Wil

jonoslack

Just popped in
Lots of great shots here - although I suspect the photographer is mostly to blame!
I'm with Woody on the El Greco
all the best

bensonga

One of the first shots with my X100. I'll have to agree with the general consensus.....the Fuji colors are excellent. This was a mid-afternoon shot with the winter sun low on the horizon. It captures the sense of the light and color I had at the time, with no special post processing required or applied.

I just put the finishing touches on my camera with a Gordy's wrist strap, JJC lens hood and Lensmate thumb rest. Time to get out and do more shooting.

Last edited: