The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X100 images thread...let's get this party started....

emmawest72

Some people can. That FB page is only available to members.

As much as FB tries to convince people otherwise, not everyone is a member.

- Leigh
Hi Leigh,

Yes, I sometimes tend to forget that :) Anyway, I thought it was still possible to see the content of the page without being on FB. I will check to see if I have missed something in the settings.

Cheers
Wil

Ok , i just had a look. The content of the page is fully visible but you do indeed need to have an FB account to 'like", etc. Otherwise there is also my website, but it's not updated very regulary. Or you can also click on photo above and it goes to my flickr account.

Last edited:

emmawest72

Hi!
I have just put together a small portfolio of my favorite images from the Fuji X100 ( original version). I know I have already posted a few here but here is the link :

FUJI X100 Portfolio

Hope you will enjoy and look forward to your comments !

Nathan W. Lediard

Walking through Oslo in the warm summer night from a release party at a publishers back to my hotel I came across this scene... a bit surreal it was...

Last Tango in Oslo?