The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

S-5 Users?

B

BillColo

Hi I'm new to the forum.I was attracted by the x100 posts. It's my next purchase [hopefully].Don't know when, between the limited availability of both camera and funds! Currently shoot with a Fuji S-5. As i shoot mainly portraits it works great for me.Any other S-5 users here?
Look forward to getting to know & share with evertone.

Thanks - Bill

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I have an S5 (and an S3), but haven't used them much lately (both of them are semi-defect). Previously, my images taken with those cameras were posted on the Nikon forum, since they're F-mount cameras. I worked until 4 in the morning, and it's still early, so my brain isn't able to decide if it makes sense to post here or over there, but I have a feeling that it doesn't matter. This is a very friendly forum after all :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Welcome, Bill. Some of the best photos I ever took were with the S5. The dynamic range of the camera is special.
I always posted in the Nikon forum, like Jorgen. I'm sure everyone here will welcome you whichever forum you choose to post in.