The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Lightroom 3.6 now support X10 !

anfrve

Just arrived on my desk!

Adobe Camera Raw and Lightroom 3.6 now support Fuji X10

:):thumbs:

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
A

Allan Ostling

I have just tried the RAW in Lightroom 3.6, and as you would expect it works wonderfully, imported as a DNG. I now set the X10 to RAW ONLY, ISO=Auto 3200, DR=100. I also like to use EXR Auto, and when shooting in this mode it overrides the RAW selection and records a size MF jpeg.

anfrve

I have just tried the RAW in Lightroom 3.6, and as you would expect it works wonderfully, imported as a DNG. I now set the X10 to RAW ONLY, ISO=Auto 3200, DR=100. I also like to use EXR Auto, and when shooting in this mode it overrides the RAW selection and records a size MF jpeg.
Hello Allan,
did you convert the RAF files in DNG with DNG converter before importing?

A

Allan Ostling

Hello Allan,
did you convert the RAF files in DNG with DNG converter before importing?
In the Lightroom import dialog I always choose "copy as DNG." The RAF files thereafter are no longer in existence.

250swb

Well there is something funny going on. I just posted in the other thread that the RAW (.RAF) file processed in ACR is awful, far inferior to the JPEG despite hours trying to make something from it. Horrible texture in the image, and the size of the files are fundamentaly different even at the native 4:3 ratio.

Steve

A

Allan Ostling

Well there is something funny going on. I just posted in the other thread that the RAW (.RAF) file processed in ACR is awful,
I wonder if you might have had DR=400%. That underexposes by two stops to avoid blowing out the highlights, and it can result in lost shadow detail.