The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

X Pro 1 Photo Samples... List/Link them here!

Please show them or link to them here... Why?

I really like the concept of the X Pro 1 but before I place a pre-order or "get in line" any other way.. I have to see photos from the camera.. and I want to see lots of them, not just the stuff on the Fuji website.

Could we start a list of photo resources for the X Pro 1?.. because after all, all the specs, interviews and fancy videos will do nothing for us as photographers.. we need to see photos from this camera in order to see what it is capable of producing. Specs don't always tell the whole truth.

Post them if you got 'em. Try not to duplicate links.

Fuji site: http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_pro1/sample_images/

Terry

Thanks Roel - Good read and info. US is sounding like end of month delivery. Hope you get yours soon.

fotografz

I shouldn't worry! I have a feeling that we are going to hear an awful lot more about this camera system once it is generally available in Europe and the US.:thumbs:
I certainly hope so, because that LuLu sample portrait snap-shot is worthy of the delete button as opposed to any praise. :)

-Marc

jlm

Workshop Member
nice to hear some real negative criticism when deserved instead of the knee-jerk backslapping. now there is a metaphor you can try to visualize ;)

fotografz

nice to hear some real negative criticism when deserved instead of the knee-jerk backslapping. now there is a metaphor you can try to visualize ;)
I'm sure the camera will prove itself ... but that example wasn't worthy of the words attached to it.

I tried jerking my knee and slapping my back at the same time, and now I need to see a Chiropractor :ROTFL:

-Marc

Brian Mosley

I certainly hope so, because that LuLu sample portrait snap-shot is worthy of the delete button as opposed to any praise. :)

-Marc
I thought it was just me :confused:. Impressive detail for 640ISO though.

I'm sure we'll see some fine work coming through when the volume starts shipping.

Cheers

Brian

donbga

Even more here from Atlanta photographer, Zach Arias,

Blog • Photography By Zack Arias

He mentions in his blog that derisive comments made in some forums are inaccurate.

Is he an impartial reviewer? Probably not. But he is a real working Pro who knows how to make real photos instead of photographs of targets and wine bottle labels.

monza

"I’ve seen people bitching and moaning and complaining about the Fuji X-Pro1 on photography forums. They have no idea what they are talking about."

-Zach

:ROTFL:

Good stuff, I've been visiting his blog for a while now.