The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

ashwinrao1

Thread seems to be slowing down, maybe as people move on? I am very much enjoying the camera and its output, but focus can be frustrating esp with the 60.... sure do hope that Fuji's working on it ;)

That being said, I'd be hard pressed to find a better option for IQ and manageable file sizes than this camera.

Rich M

Thread seems to be slowing down, maybe as people move on?

That being said, I'd be hard pressed to find a better option for IQ and manageable file sizes than this camera.
Ashwin.....it's hard to move on from this camera. :D

Some night harvesting shots (with the SL125) at 6400ISO.

R

fotoingo

Subscriber Member
If it's slowing down I will try to post some stuff here too ;-)
Nice pictures everyone so far! Keep them coming...

Braeside

Nice to see you shooting with the XP-1 Uwe.

One from our recent trip to England. (A too rare event for a Scot I regret to say).

Rich M

Rich, agreed. These are stunning high ISO, Loooooow light captures!
Ashwin.....agreed. I took the same picture with the OM-D at 6400 with the same lens.

So noisy.....it was COMPLETELY unusable. I did not post the comparison because I didn't want to get into the one vs. the other discussion. So even with the great IBIS (OM-D), clean sensor noise wins out (XP1).

Every camera has its place. The XP1 dominates in low light.

R

Rich M

Aquatic life

This one was pretty cool.....the sun had just set and this small pool was glowing aqua/turquoise being lit from underneath by a lava tube facing west.

R

Sapphie

Some with the 60mm. I tried a different approach, following some posts on DPR - I set shadows and highlights to -2, colour +1, then adjusted the contrast etc of the JPGs in LR.

Lee