The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

smcclelland

Wasn't sure what to make of this guy today in the Dam Square as he kept turning in all directions... after I snapped this photo I tossed some coins in the bucket and suddenly he turned around posing like a model. Go figure.

Jim, glad the diopter is working out for you. No need for an X-E1 now?
Gotta think this through... EX1 would be primary or secondary body plus a big discount on the 18-55 if bought as a kit... but yes, the diopter is what was needed on the X-pro1.

I've been going through my legacy glass tonight: Minolta, Canon and Leica. I have adapters for all but tend to favor the Minolta glass.

Braeside

Gotta think this through... EX1 would be primary or secondary body plus a big discount on the 18-55 if bought as a kit... but yes, the diopter is what was needed on the X-pro1.

I've been going through my legacy glass tonight: Minolta, Canon and Leica. I have adapters for all but tend to favor the Minolta glass.
Jim , I thought I replied to this earlier today, but my reply has vanished into a black hole someplace.

I have decided to stick with the XP-1 for now and skip the E-X1 even if I lose out on the package deal with the zoom. I am more interested in the 14mm and 23mm primes by Fuji at present. I will see what Fuji produce in the way of another pro body in a couple of years.

I do have an OM-D with good zooms for walk about use. Also have kept the GXR A12M mount for use with my Leica/Zeiss/CV lenses. I'd love a Leica M, but that will have wait. The Sigma DP2M is also very attractive, but I'm waiting to see what raw support arrives first.

Cheers

David

Braeside

OK Godfrey, March-April can be quite nice here, though usually May June is better for sunshine. Of course you may prefer our spring wet and windy weather for a change from west coast sun!

Godfrey

OK Godfrey, March-April can be quite nice here, though usually May June is better for sunshine. Of course you may prefer our spring wet and windy weather for a change from west coast sun!
I'd take that break right now. Been a week of 85-95 F averages. Yesterday heading up the freeway at 3pm, the outdoor ambient temperature on my car's readout was 107 F. Not my favorite weather.

When the trip plan firms up, I'll post with my expected whereabouts. :)

ustein

Contributing Editor
>I begin to wilt at about 80 F.

When I lived in Germany I thought too. Now 90F can be ok but yesterdays 106F was no fun.