The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
I often miss my Leica M9 outfit but when the out of camera jpgs from the Fuji look like this I don't really miss it quite as much! I'm so looking forward to the new 14mm from Fuji though - I sometimes want a real wide ...

Vancouver Olympic Village - Telus Science Centre
(Slight crop and a couple of clone cleanups but otherwise as-is)

X-Pro1 18mm 6s f/11 ISO 200

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I often miss my Leica M9 outfit but when the out of camera jpgs from the Fuji look like this I don't really miss it quite as much! I'm so looking forward to the new 14mm from Fuji though - I sometimes want a real wide ...

Vancouver Olympic Village - Telus Science Centre
(Slight crop and a couple of clone cleanups but otherwise as-is)

X-Pro1 18mm 6s f/11 ISO 200

Very high WOW factor here... saturation, colour balance, composition..... great photo :thumbs:

ustein

Contributing Editor
Some images may repeat but they are newly processed for a look in LR4. Raw conversion maybe Silkypix for some images.

Rich M

Kahili ginger......it blooms this time of year.

As opposed to heliconia......

In spite of what the EXIF says, these were shot with the Voigtlander SL90.

R