The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

djonesii

Workshop Member
Dear GetDPI guy/gals;

I've been doing fine art figure for a while, shifted from a P03+/AFD-II to a Fuji X1-Pro. It is a little different, but then again, I still set the lights the same way.

None of the images in the set are child friendly or work safe, but that has never stopped me from posting before!

Link

User = Guest ( the capital does matter )
pass = matrix

Please have a look.

Dave

ustein

Contributing Editor
Maybe interesting to see the Sigma DP2 Merrill version:

2 hours later and different angle though.

scho

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Just trying out some M mount lenses on the Fuji X-E1. A Contax G 90mm f/2.8 Sonnar, with modified M mount. Processed in AccuRaw.

The Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar ZM

Last edited:

bmacw

I'm slowly getting back processing these files in LR, they still look like crap.....

X-E1 with ZM 50 Planar

Kit Zoom

Sunrise at Zion

Kit Zoom, 25sec at night

scho

A few shots from the street in Ithaca. Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar ZM for first and Carl Zeiss 35mm f/2 Planar (Contax G converted to M mount) for the last three images.

Nathan W. Lediard

My oldest boys birthday today.. taken with his younger brother right after school, then the cake shots later in the afternoon...
All taken with the X-pro1 and the 35mm... loving this cam! have it in my bag with the hassy on all jobs now... cake shots were iso 3200 f1.4 outside shots iso 800 f2 for the first jumpshot f 1.4 for the next...

scho

A couple of high ISO images taken in a dimly lit supermarket. Camera was in manual mode using 1/250s @ f/5.6 and auto iso maxed out at my preset 6400 upper limit. Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar.