The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

Rand47

Accessories from X-100 fit?

I'm planning on buying one. I'm assuming all accessories for X-100 will fit?

Hood
Lensmate Thumbgrip
Batteries
RRS L-plate

Appreciate any confirmation.

Rand

krist8

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Weather is a bit warmer here in Toronto to-day. Have been waiting for a little bit of sun so I can go out. Went to Allens Garden and try out my Nikon 35mm f/2D with a no-name adapter from China. Manual focus with 3x magnification is ok but not accurate all the time due to hand shake. Most were taken in f/4.0. It would be better if I had brought along a tripod, but then I may not be close enough for close up. Maybe I should buy a Nikon 105mm micro and use the tripod. All photos were taken in Provia, but converted to Vivia in-camera (for some). One was converted to B&W. The in-camera conversion is quite nice and fast. Here are some attached. Your comments are appreciated.
More here:
Allens Garden - a set on Flickr

Charles2

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

A couple of high ISO images taken in a dimly lit supermarket. Camera was in manual mode using 1/250s @ f/5.6 and auto iso maxed out at my preset 6400 upper limit. Carl Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 Sonnar.
That first fish shot is another example of the magical Sonnar 50/1.5.

Do you use a generic manual M-to-X adapter?

Tim

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s

Has there been any comment about a black X100s? or is that going to be release like the black x100 was, late in the model life and expensive?