The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

raist3d

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Global contrast edited jpeg. Was surprised how well the JPEG engine did the first pass.

- Ricardo

Abandoned School Room - X-Pro 1 & 18mm

Took this not long ago in Crockett, Texas. Post work in Photoshop CS6.

And one more taken somewhere along Old Route 66 near the New Mexico border..

Last edited:
Those are terrific, Jim.
I may have posted that first one before or a similar frame but in this one I used a bit of HDR and it looked more like what my eyes saw rather than what the camera was capable of capturing.

The second one is one of those overlooked photos that you find months, even years after you took it and wonder why you did not see merit in it until now. This old run-down house and car were in the middle of nowhere along old Route 66. I guess there are those who love such isolation but it would drive me crazy to be that remote. Property was posted, otherwise I would have ventured into the old house but keeping a watchful eye out for rattlesnakes.

raist3d

Re: Fun with the Fuji X-E1

Tuneup.

- Ricardo

PS: Very split in making this B&W or color. To me both look real nice with the light.