The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

wosim

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s

@wosim, very nice set of images - and they have a "look" which appeals to me.

Would you care to share settings/processing details? (Of course, no problem if you prefer not to share them... :))

Sorry for my late reaction, but you know ...

All shots iso 200, f 2.0, raw postprocessing with LR 4.4.

tbhv55

Sorry for my late reaction, but you know ...
No problem... but I did need to look at the photos again to remind myself of what I was asking about...:D

All shots iso 200, f 2.0, raw postprocessing with LR 4.4.

Thanks for the information - did you reduce saturation at all, or some other tweak? I find the colour and atmosphere very appealing... or is that more to do with the place that you were visiting?

wosim

I did absolutely nothing special: saturation / luminance untouched, white +20, black -40, so I think the pleasing light comes from the natural light on a cloudy winter day.

ptomsu

Workshop Member
The 18-55 is a stellar lens, I have mine on the XP1 80% of the time (rest is 35).

Looking forward to get a 14 ;)