The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with the Fuji X ___!

m_driscoll

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s

Fremont Street Fair, deck at the Red Door, waitress/chemistry teacher's tattoo, and Art Cars. Seattle, WA.

Cheers, Matt

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Lions, etc.

What's the matter with those people? :)
I have no idea! The stadium was full with nearly 84,000 people until the last 10 minutes of the game when I swear that a quarter of the aussie crowd left before the end.

8mm Rokinon fish eye:

These folks weren't happy as we scored another try just before the end - that's one mean stink eye going on there. Unfortunately I was changing lenses when the entire row upped and left as they all had a very similar look on their faces. :D

then the next minute ...

Btw, the 55-200mm works pretty well plus also stadium lighting and AWB were pretty much perfect I think with the X-Pro1. It worked a lot better than I expected but it's certainly no Nikon D3s with 70-200 VR II!

Hedgehog

Re: Fun With The Fuji X100s

Good afternoon, situated below some various sample shots from the x100s that I've had for the last month or so. I've been very surprised how versatile this camera has been. I've been opting to use this in scenarios in which I would of only used my OMD (DSLR prior that).

Dave by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Romford by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Darth Vader by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Mario Kart by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

JPS Lotus by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Munich by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Munich by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Balvarian Alps by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Metro 6R4 by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Porsche 50 years Goodwood by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

McLaren F1 LM by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr

Harrier GR9 by SayNoToLettuce, on Flickr